More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by juneba juneba

What's next?

Present day

A quiet date-night in with your wife is going pretty well. You've cooked a nice dinner for for the two of you, sprung for an expensive bottle of wine, and found a nice movie for afterwards.

"This chicken is delicious, honey." Hannah tells you, smiling sweetly. "You're such a good cook"

"Thanks Han, but you should probably be thanking YouTube. I don't know how I learned how to do anything before it." you joked back while pouring a couple glasses of wine for the two of you and then handing Hannah a glass.

"Oh wow this wine is really good" Hannah says as she takes a closer look. She see's the name of the wine and the vintage and immediately knows that you spent a pretty penny on it. Giving you a little bit of an eye, she puts the bottle down saying "A little bit extravagant for a regular date-night, don't you think?"

"I just thought it would be nice" you say, sort of proud you didn't stammer.

Whenever Hannah gives you a little bit of confrontation, your confidence evaporates. You two don't get into many arguments but when you do, she's often the winner.

"Maybe you're right. It's fine." Hannah replies taking another nice sip.

Dinner ended up going nicely after the minor hiccup over the expensive wine. I mean, money's not tight, but it's not not tight.

You're excited to watch the movie, it has some romance that you think will get Hannah into the mood and you don't have to worry about the kids, your daughter Chloe is out for the night at her friend's while your son Alex is in his room like always. He knows you two are having a little dinner and movie night so he's steering clear.

Which movie do you watch?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)