More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AudreyM AudreyM

Who's Arrived? What Characters Do We Follow? What Happens Next?

Preppies - "The Best Night of Our Lives"

Dressed in a casual striped half-buttoned shirt, Jake smiled and stared at the kitchen view of the back-yard: The pool, the bonfire, the moon-lit lake. People were just starting to arrive and already the party was massive.

"I'm gonna fucking explode."

Jake turned to see his friend Alex leaning against the dining room table. He sighed angrily, desperately. "I'm gonna fucking explode. I've been dating her for six months and nothing. Nothing. Not even on prom night. I mean, I've been stroking myself so hard it's going to fall off!"

"Thanks for the imagery," Jake muttered. "But you know Cate's gonna give it up tonight. Why are you worrying? She let you to second-base earlier this month."

"Cate would do that to me--she'd build it up, build up my tension, build up my hopes, then kiss me goodnight and fly off to California for the rest of her life. I'm serious, Jake. I am ready to fucking EXPLODE!"

"Better check a doctor, bro."

Alice, the petite and slender brunette, slowly swayed into the dining room. She looked at her brother Alex, and her boyfriend Jake. "I hear explosion's can be pretty fatal."

Cate followed in right behind Alice, a tall, waifish blonde. She flashed a nervous, toothy smile towards Alex. "Hey Alex," she grinned.

"Hey, baby, darlin', dear, doll," he stuttered, jumping from his position at the dining room table and strolling over to hold her hand. He went to kiss her on the lips, but she moved so he hit her cheeks. He squirmed a little, then continued: "I was just telling Jake. This is the night of our lives. This sums up four years of suffering and hell. This is going to make it all worth while. The party to end all parties."

"Yeah, he said that alright," muttered Jake with a smile, walking over to Alice and escorting her to the window-view of the back-yard. "So Alice... I don't want to put pressure or anything on you... But I bought a hundred-pack of condoms."

She let out a soft, seductive laugh. "Maybe you over-bought, baby. We're only going to need about half that."

They giggled, snickered, hugged, and shared a deep, tongue-slashing kiss.

Alex looked towards Cate. "They seem to be enjoying themselves already."

"Yeah, seems so," she said awkwardly.

There was a silence.

"So... Wanna do it?" Alex asked.

She rolled her eyes. "Can't you say it any other way?"

"Not after six months of waiting."

"We'll see."

"We'll?" he said hopefully. "So I'm gonna be let in on the decision making process?"

She just flashed a smile, knowing that for the time being, she was in the driver's seat.

Jake and Alice pulled away from the kiss. "I think Alice and I gotta make the rounds, greet the peasants," he said with a sigh. "We'll catch up with you guys later."

The couple headed for the door, leaving Cate and Alex behind.

Who Do We Follow? Cate & Alex or Alice and Jake?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)