More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by MidbossMan MidbossMan

What will Buster Girl do?

Prepare to dodge!

The Metall's helmet stayed down for a moment longer while his adversary stared him down. Finally, the rim of the helmet popped up and the Metall opened its mouth, firing a spray of bullets! Buster Girl's pigtails swung through the air as she nimbly spun, dodging to one side to escape the vertically aligned shots. The shots clattered against the metal laboratory wall; it was already so banged up by the Robot Mistress attack, there was no use worrying about that little bit of damage.

"Very good! Dodging was the right move. You avoided damage and your window of opportunity should now reveal itself!" Doctor Light exclaimed, clutching one fist in excitement. There was always something energizing about seeing robots under his care succeed.. more so when they were cute girls in tiny leotards, though that part felt awkward to admit to himself.

For her part, the robot was excited as well. She felt like her combat routines were quickly coming to her! She'd be a lean, mean fighting machine in no time!

Neo Metall's helmet is raised!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)