More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Midnite_Val Midnite_Val

What is she willing to do?

Prepare for the Job Interview

She got up from the chair and reached under her black business skirt, pulling down her lace panties and dropping them to the floor. She kicked them up with one foot and caught it in her hand. Smirking a bit at her own candor and carelessness, the open door had excited her a bit, she opened the nearest drawer and put her underwear on top of some non important looking documents. She sat back down and crossed her legs, gently pulling her skirt down a bit to seem presentable.

It only took a minute or so more before the dirt blond woman from the picture appeared in front of the door, looking for a secretary. Faith got up from her chair and called from the office. "Miss Kinsell, please step inside, close the door behind you." She smiled warmly as she saw the young curvy, fresh out of university, woman step inside the office. "My name is Faith Smith, I believe you are here for a job interview." She looked at the attire she was wearing. Her white blouse was unbuttoned at the top a bit, showing ever so slight cleavage. The couture folds and wrinkles played with her body slowly down to her waist where it held on tightly right above her black pencil skirt with a hint of gray.

"Hello Miss Smith." The woman seemed altogether surprised, disappointed and confident at the realization that the man that was supposed to interview her was indeed a woman. A young woman at that. Perhaps they could connect on some sort of level so she would be able to get the job. She stepped up to the desk and reached out a hand, "Allison Kinsell, a pleasure to meet you."

Faith shook her hand and felt the warmth crawling up her arm and down her spine. She was very excited as she sat back down in the chair, not bothering to readjusting her skirt which had crawled up slightly. "I make a point of taping the job interviews so I can watch them back after all the interviews are done. That way I hope to eliminate any bias that might occur through first impressions, be it good or bad." She got up again from the chair, reaching over to the camera, "These are strictly private, you don’t mind do you?" She didn't turn it on just yet.

Allison shrugged a little "I don’t mind, ma'am" She tried to get comfortable in the considerably smaller chair on the other end of the desk. She readjusted a bit and made sure the camera wouldn’t see anything she didn’t want it to see. Becoming extremely self aware for a moment she had wishes she hadn't put on a white lace bra and panties, the video would surely catch a glimpse of it at some point during the interview, but buttoning up would seem fairly odd at this point.

Pressing the record button Faith sat back in the big chair, again neglecting to do anything about the rising skirt, which had neatly folded up at least 10 cm now. She folded her legs to hide the shadowy triangle between her legs. For now. "Alright. You tell me in your letter that you've just graduated from the University, what brings you to us?" She picked up the parker pen and a note block to write down anything Allison would say.

Allison had prepared for this, she was a PR woman after all. "I was looking for a challenge after my study. A company that would appeal to me and my ideals. A company that would challenge my abilities and tickle my creativity. I think, looking at the products you develop and the marketing strategy your company follows, I would fit right in." Her eyes were drawn to the long bare legs under the desk as Faith switched her posture around in a very Basic Instinct kind of fashion. For a moment she even thought she could see the woman's lack of panties. She shook it off, "It’s a family business, build up from the ground with your bare hands. It’s everything that makes America great. It’s the dream everybody has when they get out of business school. And you're living it. It’s a good business."

Faith had noticed the reaction and smirked a bit taking notes. "And business is going up, how do you think I can afford this beautiful desk." She faked the take Allison's distraction to be about the desk. Sliding forward slightly the skirt crawled up her legs even more. "What are you expecting from your job at our company?"

What is Allison expecting from the job?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)