More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by k-pounder k-pounder

What should i do?

Prepare by watching porn

You decide the only way your going to prepare yourself for this match is to watch some gay wrestling porn. Evan know the script says you win the belt you better make sure you never know what secretes they have up there sleeves. So you hop onto your laptop and Google PornHub the worlds most famous porn website from there you click onto gay and type in gay wrestling. There is no way back from here the video loads and you really want to delete the tab at first but then you decide not too and watch. Two men doing anal is disgusting to you but you yourself to watch it the video goes for 10 min and your only 3 min into it. After the fourth minute your penis starts to get hard your mind is thinking what is going on but your penis has always loved it and your hand starts to stroke.

Your enjoying the pleasure your getting out of your body by stroking you hard penis after the 8th minute of the video you cum all over your laptop screen. Oh fuck you think to yourself there is only one way to clean up cum stains and that is with tissue or a cloth. And that is what you do you grab a box of tissues and wipe up the mess and throw the used tissues in the bin. You go back to your laptop before your here a knock at the door you think to yourself who could possibly be knocking at this time of night.

Should I open the door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)