More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by k-pounder k-pounder

What should i do?

Prepare by watching old WCW matches

You thought there was another good way to prepare for the match tomorrow and that was by watching some old WCW wrestling. You had a couple of old tapes laying around in your house so you pick them up and start watching one after the other until it was late at night. You checked the time on your phone and it was 8:00PM at night or 20:00 at night you thought shit i better get to sleep but you must train and preform these moves before you wrestle tomorrow. So you sleep and wake up earlier than you usually do just to go train at the local gym your closet gym or wrestling club is on Brighton Beach Ave. So you decide to drive over there you park your Hyundai Kona lock the doors with the keys and walk inside the wrestling club.

The hot female assistant by the desk greets you "Hello sir welcome to the Brooklyn Wrestling club how may i help you this morning?" asking with a European ascent

"I'm here to begin some wrestling training i am a recruiter for BEW but they asked me to Wrestle tonight" you reply

She looks at you funny for a couple of minutes, then picks up the phone and calls a trainer over, He arrives and he is a buff guy with dark brown hair his penis looks hard already.

"This is Joshua he will train you, he was a former BEW wrestler and will train you good" Says the lady

You and Josh shake hands and you follow Josh to the change rooms, The change rooms have two oak benches and lots of lockers for you to put your gear in. You put your backpack in one of the lockers and change into your wrestling attire. You take our shirt off and jeans but before you could take your undies off Josh comes over and squeezes one of your ass cheeks.

"What would you do if your opponent grabbed you here?" asked Josh the hand touching your ass makes you hard.

You put Josh head into a headlock and throw him over onto the oak bench, you fell to your knees and your head is near his penis. He than pulls his wrestling boxers down, his penis pokes your mouth and you grab it with your left hand and start to stroke it. Josh than says "that's what exactly the BEW referees are looking for this will get you points or if you make the other guy cum its like submissive and you win".

After that he just sits there on the bench with nothing on, he than goes in and kisses you, "i liked the woman at the front" you say.

continue?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)