More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BoomBoomPow BoomBoomPow

Missions

Prep School Virus

"This is a very serious situation and time is being wasted," The chief of operations explained to Helen Flanagan, who was seated in his office getting the information on her next mission.

She was wearing a tight grey t-shirt that strained against her huge tits, tight black shorts that displayed her hot plump ass and sexy long legs. It was supposed to be her time off, but she got called in for a Code Red mission which meant a mission so important that when you were tagged for it your vacation time went out the window. It was about 5 a.m. in the morning and Helen would rather be asleep in her bed.

"I'm ready to do whatever my mission is," Helen assured the chief of operations. She was one of the newest agents and wanted to make an impression.

"Maxwell Simmons, age eighteen, son of the C.E.O. at Simmons Oil Ridge was admitted to the hospital in serious condition approximately three hours ago for swollen testicles," the chief of operations explained.

He tried to get the mental image of Helen on her knees sucking his cock out of his mind, but her poking her full red lips out just stirred his imagination.

"Swollen testicles?" Helen repeated in shock, "What caused that?"

"I traded in some favors which allowed Carl to do the exam on Maxwell and it appears the cause of the problem is an inorganic virus."

"What's an inorganic virus?" Helen asked with a frown.

"A man made infection."

"Oh..." she replied, smiling sweetly. Helen was still fairly new on the job and as a result was still getting used to the lingo.

"Some sicko or sickos have made a particulary ugly virus and we have reason to suspect that it's not an isolated case of infection," the chief of operations told her.

"Where's the virus coming from?" Helen asked.

"We're not entirely sure, but we do have agents infiltrating various of places that Maxwell recently went to before he caught the virus. I want you to go undercover at his school, Moorville Prep," the chief of operations told her.

"Today you mean?" Helen said, looking disappointed.

"Yes that's right," he confirmed, "Is there a problem?"

"It's just it's my time off and I planned a vacation," the busty redhead complained, "I'm supposed to be leaving tomorrow."

"Sorry Agent 000, but this is a serious situation. Code Red. You should know the drill by now. There's other agents who were called off of vacation as well. We don't want this virus spreading around," he said, "do whatever you have to do to stop this person as soon as possible. This is a your job depends on it kind of mission."

Helen nodded, "I understand."

"Now head down to see Carl, he'll give you your cover information and tell you what we know about the virus."

"Alright sir, on my way," Helen stood up and headed down to the lab. She'd been looking forward to her vacation that's she been planning for a few months. Nothing she could do about it now.

"Hi Carl," Helen greeted the scientist as she entered his lab.

"Hello Helen," Carl greeted her back, eyes widening as he eyed her expansive breasts in the tight fitting grey t-shirt she was wearing. Carl handed her a small pile of clothes, "try these on, it goes with your disguise."

Helen took the outfit from Carl and headed behind the screen on the other side of his lab, quickly stripping off her clothes and getting changed into the outfit he had supplied. She was mildly surprised to see that it was a nurse uniform.

It consisted of a very short nurse's dress that was shorter than any miniskirt Helen ever wore on an mission and had a plunging neckline, red stiletto heels that a real nurse wouldn't be able to walk in and nude midthigh stockings, with a full garter belt and suspenders, which the top was visible underneath the short hemline of the dress. A small hat completed the outfit.

Once she was dressed and ready to go, Helen wasn't quite sure if she was actually going undercover in a school, hospital or anywhere a nurse is required.

"Perfect Helen!" Carl said enthusiastically as she stepped out from behind the screen. He clearly approved of her outfit.

"Uh, what am I supposed to be anyway?" Helen asked doubtfully.

"You're the fill-in school nurse for Moorville Prep" Carl told her, "an exclusive, prep school on the wealthy side of town. We've arranged for the usual nurse to receive a trip to a resort. So you'll be her replacement."

"Alright," said Helen. She had to admit that a school nurse was a great cover for investigating a virus because anyone who caught it would come to her, "what are the symptoms of this virus?"

"The person will enter a state of arousal toward any woman, an erection that won't go away. His testicals will swell considerably."

"Ouch."

"Yeah," agreed Carl.

"So, is it contagious at all?" Helen asked.

"No, that hasn't popped up on any of my test. I suspect that the virus is spread through either ingestion or injection."

"Ingestion? How so?" Helen asked.

"Eating or drinking something that contains the actual virus. It can't be spread from fluid contact or by touching so whoever is giving out the virus is giving it directly to the people."

"Right..." Helen replied, "is there any cure for it?"

"We're not sure yet," Carl admitted, "the time period of the virus has been shown to wear off in a twenty-four hour period by my calculations and then the person will have to directly give the cured person another dose of the virus. However, the twenty-four hours will be painful."

"And is there anyway to slow the effects of the virus down?" Helen asked.

Carl stammered. "Uh, I, uh... yeah, from my studies I think that ejaculation will reduce the swelling and pain giving the person less pain during the twenty-four hour period."

"Ejaculation?" Helen said in shock.

"Yeah, like cumming..." Carl replied, "We can test it out if you want." He said hopefully.

"No, that's alright. I know what you mean," replied Helen, to Carl's disapppintment.

"Well you'd better get moving to Moorville Prep," said Carl, "the principal, Mr. Arnold is expecting you first thing in the morning."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)