More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Life in cabin

Pregnant sex

On a rainy Morning

Pregnant Courteney and I head over to the laundry room and get busy in there. She's bent over the washing machine, with my ten inches up her white pussy and two breast pumps on her gorgeous titties. I'm filling a couple of bottle with her titty milk to drink, while I'm pussy fucking her out. Courteney shakes that sweet little pussy all over my huge black cock, bouncing it wildly, her ass devouring my cock. I smack the fuck outta her tight ass, squeezing it hard, smoking a blunt, letting her pussy do all the fucking work. Courteney cums six times, painting the floor with her pussy cream, as she bounces her pussy faster on my, thicker than her forearm, cock. I pump her pussy full of black jizz. I smoke and watch my cock pelt out the thick cock cream.

Courteney's very talented pussy sucks it out of my cock. She pulls my still cumming cock out her pussy and kneels down, sucking me in. Courteney sucks me dry, drinking down my thick, gooey cum, moaning happily the whole time, her eyes locked on mine. Courteney licks my piss slit and sucks my massive head clean. She... like Jen... is obsessed with my super cum.

"Piss in my mouth big daddy... pleaseeeeeee." Courteney begs me. I oblige, pissing right into her sucking mouth. She drinks it down, not missing a fucking drop. Courteney loves my piss. She's my white toilet. Courtney knows how to stay on my good side. She drains my black dick, gulping down all the warm urine I shoot into her mouth and throat.

"Good slut. I'm pissing on you."

"Thank you baby. I love you black daddy." Courteney gives me a sweet smile, as she kisses all over my cock and balls.

Noon

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)