More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by secret_ secret_

Would you like to be predator, or prey?

Predator

You've been standing in this line for a while when you finally get close to the front.

Suddenly, an obnoxious group of girls struts right past you and up to the bouncer. Only a moment later they go in, and you fume quietly to yourself.

So snobby, like they own the place. You're irritated, but damn, they were hot. Maybe one of them is the perfect target. Luckily, when you slip inside they're still hovering by the door, talking amongst themselves.

You survey the group from not too far away, trying to get an idea of who you want.

First you notice the tan blonde, the one who got them in. You quickly discover her name is Christy, and she's obviously the leader. She has an attention grabbing sequined red V-neck, giving a lot of cleavage.

Standing right beside her is a very slender brunette with long legs. Her bright green eyes dart about, and she adjusts her dress. She looks classic actually, in a high neck halter in silver and black. But when she turns you see than it's cut so low in the back you imagine at the right angle you could see some ass.

The first pair to leave the group are a firey redhead and a curvy girl showing a ton of skin. The redhead is athletic and rather short, but her eyes burn with intensity and grabs the slutty looking one's hand and they head straight for the dance floor.

After that, the brunette leaves for the bar with her tall black friend. She's in violet, glimmering, and you notice another healthy strip of cleavage.

Christy struts off for the VIP confidently, alone.

The few others disperse as well, but before you get a good look.

Where to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)