More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by I needed 2 I needed 2

What's next?

Pre-Training Examination

The next day, Nurse Hayley dropped her daughter off before she headed straight to the Advance Student Services office. There, she found a woman who she really didn't know well, sitting behind a desk. The room itself didn't look like much, there was a couple offices with the names of the "Counselors" on them. To the right of her sat the aforementioned desk and Secretary. The woman looked like she was maybe in 30's, but could easily have been in her 20's. Long blonde hair with bubblegum pink lips that looked lush and full. Her DD breasts were barley contained by her short button up shirt, which cut off to show her mid and only had about 3 of the 5 or 6 buttons done, clearly showing her lack of a bra. And of course, her black choker hung tight around her neck. She looked up and smiled a big, dopey smile. She seemed to wiggle around before standing up half way. There was a barley audible SLURP sound that lightly echoed in the small room. Hayley could now see her extremely short red skirt, the front of which seemed a bit wet. Hayley's eyes widened as she got a better look at the girls stomach. Just barley visible, right above her pussy, was tattooed, BBC'S ONLY.

"Hi there," The girl said with way to enthusiastic. "I'm Jennifer, you can call me Jenny, you must be the new trainee, Hayley."

"Uhh, yeah," Hayley answered, still quite freaked out. "That's me."

"Oh hold on now," Jenny exclaimed moving around her desk to Hayley, leaving a small wet trail to run down her legs and to the floor. Before she new it, Jenny had pulled Hayley into a big hug. "You're nervous, all new trainee's are, but don't be! It's great, being a BBC slut! I know what you're thinking, that your being into some kind of slavery or something. It's nothing like that, its just bringing out the part of you that all white woman want deep down. You're worried it's going to hurt right, either by being struck or that those big cocks will tear you apart. Don't you worry, this is a place for you to train! You'll adjust and you'll get better. They aren't going to hit you or you, outside of some fun dirty talk, because they don't need to. All woman want a big cock to fuck them, to show them the overwhelming pleasure of submitting, and no one does that better than Black Men." The secretary gushed to her while she clung to Hayley, squirming and pressing her boobs into the nurse's own. Her eyes took on a glassy look. "Trust me, there's nothing like, a girthy black cock, slipping inside your cunny nice and deep, battering every spot you have, making you cum more than you have in your life before filling you with so much hot cum." She shivered, and more liquid spilled down her legs. "You'll just fall in love with your new black masters."

Hayley was taken back, both by the girls forwardness and the honesty with which she spoke. She sounded like she genuinely believed every word. But at the same time, it sounded too good to be true, she was being blackmailed to be here, and this girl was telling her that they weren't even going to hit her.

"R-r-really, they won't hit me?" she squeaked out. Jenny smiled wider, before her face lunged at Hayley. Hayley found herself suddenly in a fierce kiss with this bimbo secretary, and, honestly, it was pretty nice. The girl's tongue was skilled and her hands had moved to groping her bottom through her meager clothes. Hayley got lost in the kiss for a moment, right before it ended and the girl pulled back. Jenny's smile suddenly turned smug and sinister

"You see, while white men hold most of the power in society, they've lost their tribal fierceness. I'll admit, while there are some white men who have cocks on par with our staff here, the vast majority of white dick is pathetic. And even if they are hung, the lack of adversity and disconnection from humanities more primal roots has basically neutered them. Black men are just sexually superior, there are more black men who still have that primal aura that makes woman go wild, and their bigger cocks make them masters at taming us. Its just biology, girl, they don't need to resort to such barbaric ways like a white man would, they know they can tame you without it, and its so much better when they do. Can't the willing after all, and before your training its complete, you will defiantly be willing." The girl turned on a heel and walked back to her desk. Hayley saw what was on her chair, what looked to be a large, 10 inch chocolate black dildo, sitting just forward of the middle of the seat. It glistened in the rooms low light, clearly showing its coating. Jenny walked in front of the chair and leaned over, pulling up her skirt to see better, and show off her bare and soaked pussy. Jenny then slowly sat down on the dildo, moaning as she sank down. She arrived at the bottom with a sigh.

"Thank you master," she whispered under her breath, before she buzzed someone named Counselor Brown to let him know she was here. A deep voice replied to send her in, before saying 'good girl' and a sharp shiver was sent up Jenny, and a faint buzzing could be heard. It didn't take a genius to figure out what was happening.

Hayley took a deep breath and entered the office on the back of the room labeled 'Counselor Daniel Brown'. When she entered, she found a room that seemed more like out of a movie that real life. The lights were low over a red wall with a large patterned rug in the center, light poured in from the window on the right, through the parted shades of course. The back wall was taken up by a bookshelf filled with books and a couple of awards that looked like they could have been sports trophies. In the center back of the room was a large mahogany desk with all the trapping of a teacher, pencils, some papers, a picture frame, and desktop computer. Behind it sat a man that took Hayley's breath away. He was tall, even seated, dressed in a crisp black suit with a short hair cut and some stylish glasses. He looked up from his work at her, hands folded on the desk, and eyes piercing through her.

"So, you're the new trainee?" he said, his deep voice reverberating through her ears and straight down to her rapidly moistening pussy. She gulped and nodded. He stood up and walked over to her. "I'm the director of Advance Student Services, I am the one who makes all the big decisions and examines all our new sluts." She shivered as he walked in front of her, he towered over her, requiring her to tilt her head back to look him in the eyes. "So, I'm going to start your examination now. Strip."

Hayley squirmed with arousal at the power in his voice and did as he commanded, quickly taking off her clothes, minus her choker and heels. Mr. Brown hummed and walked slowly around her. She squeaked when he took a big handful of her ass, massaging it for a moment before giving it a spank.

"A good amount of ass fat, big enough to bounce yet tight and squeezable," He said, moving to her front and grabbing her boobs. He played with the, bouncing and fondling her breasts and nipples. Hayley bit her lip not to moan, he was very skilled with his hands. "Nice titties, soft and firm, no blemishes with respectable nipples, should book quite good once bouncing wrapped around a black dick." Hayley blushed at his examination, and his words, squirming as her mind conjured images of herself titfucking this handsome man. Suddenly, his hand when straight between her legs, and she couldn't hold in her moan, nor stop herself form falling a bit forward as his hand explored her pussy. He ran his large fingers up and down her lips, his thumb paying attention to her clit, he continued this for a few moments before he plunged 2 big fingers into her cunt. She freely moaned as he rapidly finger fucked her. She had already been on edge, and worked up from his early examination, so after a minute of moaning, she came herself on his hand.

Mr. Brown withdrew his probing fingers as Hayley caught her breath. He put his finger in his mouth, tasting her juices, sending another bolt of arousal through Hayley.

"Pussy's tight, responsive, and tastes adequate," He remarked before he walked her to the side of his desk. "One more test before I decide how your training should go." He undid his belt and dropped his pants to show off his cock. Hayley's jaw dropped, if she hadn't been wet before, she was now. Mr. Brown had a 12 inch monster, at least 3 inches around, veins pulsed around his dick and it lightly throbbed. He sat down at his desk before taking a hold of his monster pussy wrecker. "Get on your knees, such my cock slut!"

Without a ounce of hesitation, Hayley moved to comply, dropping to her knees and taking the head of this monster into her mouth. She immediately began moving as best she could on him, her hands wringing on the parts her mouth didn't get.

He tasted so good. Hayley quickly lost herself in worshiping this dick. She bobbed her head and rung her hands, her tongue tasting and polishing every inch she could reach. She got about 5 inches in before she hit the back of her throat, but that wouldn't deter her.

"That's it slut, suck it good," Brown complimented. Hayley blushed at the praised, and resolved to do even better. She slobbered over him as she started trying to push it deeper into her mouth, she kept hitting the back of her throat as she forcefully bobbed on him, but never quite got in. The whole thing had made Hayley ridiculously wet, and she felt she could go off with a minor breeze. Suddenly, Brown's hand grabbed the back of her head and pulled. Hayley gagged as he shoved his cock into her throat, she choked on the black dick, but it only turned her on more. A few more rapid pulls and thrusts as he moved her head up and down his cock, he shoved her hard towards his base. He got roughly 8 inches into her gagging throat before he came. This triggered her own, unaided climax and she orgasmed to the feeling of his cock in her throat and his seed being dumped into her belly. He held her there for 30 seconds, light thrusts keeping her own climax going before his dick stopped pulsing and he pulled out.

Hayley coughed and gagged, taking deep breaths and she tried to wrap her head around what just happened.

"8 inches, and you came on your own, not bad for a new slut," Brown said. His words bringing a new blush to her face. "Go wait out with Jenny, she'll help you with your new uniform, then I'll get you your training gear and regimen."

Hayley rose on shaking legs to obey, as she hobbled out to the lobby, she wondered what he meant by 'training gear'.

New 'Uniform' and 'Training Equipment'

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)