More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by alienfinderx alienfinderx

What do you choose?

Pre-Made Characters

* Work in Progress, will be updated the near-future*

Welcome to the Pre-Made Character Selection screen. The Characters on this screen were created by the Author of this story and you allowed to use them as Avatars for your exciting adventure in the world of Jumanji.

William Drake

You are William Drake, son of Richard Drake and Alice Drake-Jones. You a reclusive young man of 18 years of age with not many friends and bit of outcast, you are known by our classmates as “Indiana Jones” since you look bit like a young Harrison Ford and are knowledgeable in both archology and history.

You mother disappeared under mysterious circumstances when you were 10 years old, your Father was suspected of murdering your mother, but either the body of your mother nor prove that your father did it has ever found. Your Father was the owner of Drake Shoes Inc., a small but highly successful shoe manufacturing company, after your mother disappeared he infested all his money and time to find her. After three years of searching and bankrupting his company, with a broken heart he give up on ever find your mother and start to focus on rebuild his broken life and raising you. Being shunned by the community you father was to find work out of town with result that he has to stay weeks, even months away from home, leaving you alone at family mansion.

While you refuse to believe that your Father murdered your mother, there were moments were that doubt has crept in, but family painting and pictures hanging above the fireplace remind you how much he love your mother, more than anything in the world. He tries to be a part of our life but it hard since he away for so long and you were to grow up quickly and take responsibility of our family house. Thanks to been a member of the local Boy Scouts they teach you most of skills from day-to-day clean, laundry and cooking to survival in the wild.

Who do you pick?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)