More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 24ward 24ward

Who are you and what do you do?

Praxis, one bad dude

Your name is John Doe, but the public will know you as Praxis.

Before your transformation, you grew up in the deep south. It was a hard place for a black man to become educated and have success, but you persevered and became a noted cultural historian. You were on a trip to Africa when you received a blessing from a local tribal shaman. Little did you know that he had cast a spell on you, granting you incredible strength and endurance. You used to be average looking but now have chiseled muscles. But the best transformation was a low level mind control ability that you have developed... through suggestion, you "educate" people into a different mode of habitual acting. you could use your gifts to cure addictions, or make people more polite to one another... but you figured this world's been fucking you for years. It's time for a little payback.

You figured the Justice Society would be an excellent place to start. You can subtlely mold them into your servants, while taking advantage of their good name to make yourself rich and powerful.

Mwah-ha-ha-ha!

_

You visit Justice Legion HQ dressed in a navy blue and black spandex suit. You've decided to emphasize your super-strength in the admission process; the "suggestion" power is an ace in the sleeve, helping to get you on the team and then bending them to your will.

What happens when you visit?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)