More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by digifiz digifiz

You find something interesting...

Power Girl!

I decided to take a quick shortcut on my way to work, crossing through an alleyway to save me some time. Unfortunately, I wasn't paying much attention to where I was going, and my memory had betrayed me. I ended up in a part of town I didn't recognize, with no noticeable landmarks to help me find a way out. I walked through the streets and noticed how nice the place really is, it was clearly a wealthier part of the city, and most of the people there seem to be a part of the upper-class. I decided it would be best to get to higher ground, so I could try to spot a familiar building or something that could point me in the right direction. I asked the manager of a nearby office building if I could get to his roof, to which he asked

"Why not just ask for directions" to which I kindly responded with "Don't ask questions, I have a story to tell."

He oh so graciously allowed me to walk myself up to the top of the building, and what I saw up there changed my life forever.

There, sitting down on the roof, was Power Girl. I couldn't believe it, my first instinct to go back down the stairs as quickly and quietly as possible, but something made me stop. I noticed her beautiful, short blonde hair. I noticed her beautiful curves, with her big, tight ass barely fitting in to her tight outfit. As my eyes rose up, I noticed her trademark, beautiful, round breasts. They are wonderful, tight and firm, but also at just the right size, not too big, but big enough so that they aren't too small. The window in the front of her shirt was exposing plenty of cleavage. Like clockwork, my 8-inch cock (#HumbleBrag) pressed against my pants zipper. At that moment, I noticed her turn around and her beautiful, blue eyes locked with mine. Her face was surprisingly cute, but still incredibly sexy. She had beautiful lips, with what seemed to be a pretty subtle application of lip-gloss. She cocks a smile.

" Hey there lover boy, I noticed you checking me out over there. Super-powers do have their advantages."

I began to apologize, after all the last person I would wanna piss off is Power Girl, but before I could continue she stopped me.

"It's okay, man. What's your name?"

"Uh... John . My name is John " I stuttered a bit, because come on, it's Power Girl.

" That's a nice name John. Listen, I know this might sound weird, but I haven't, well... you know... done IT in quite some time. And by the looks of your buddy here, you haven't either."

She was right. You haven't had sex in months. Your girlfriend left you for what seems like no reason, and you stopped masturbating just in case you found another girl and really wanted to wow her. But until now, nothing had happened.

"Alright kid, I'll cut you a deal. We both want to have sex, I know that, and if you fuck me good, I'll even give you my number, got it?"

She was pressing her chest against me, and her breast only made it harder for me to say no. I couldn't help but nod in agreement, after all, I was REALLY horny, and who wouldn't want to fuck Power Girl?

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)