More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by tlerone tlerone

But how does Brittany end up naked?

Post Sleepover Mix Up

“Britt wake up we overslept!” was the sound Brittany woke up to that faithful Monday morning, before feeling a pillow being thrown at her head. She groggily rubbed her eyes, seeing the familiar scene of Santana’s bedroom. She had stayed over last night, opting to wear her only her cheerio’s uniform, and just put it back on in the morning for school, since she was likely to spend the night in Santana’s bed naked.

Which she did. Santana too in fact.

The Latina girl was currently scrambling round the room, hair still fresh from the shower she had just had, frantically pulling on her white sneakers that went with her cheerio’s uniform, and occasionally throwing bits of dirty clothing strewn about her floor into a laundry basket. Santana’s mom had a strict ‘Monday is laundry day’ policy, explaining why Santana was being as quick as she was, not wanting to have to go another week without clean clothes.

“Hurry up and get a shower then get dressed, we’ve got homeroom in 20 minutes!” Santana rushed out of the room, after picking up the last of the discarded clothes on the floor. Brittany sat up stretching, letting the covers fall from her toned athletic body. She loved sleeping naked because (besides having San naked next to her) it meant already being ready for a shower the next morning! The tall blonde stretched her long legs down to the floor, making her way towards Santana’s bathroom.

About 5 minute’s later, she emerged drying herself with a small hand towel. Santana must have thrown all the rest in her laundry basket, but Brittany didn’t mind. She couldn’t wrap it around herself but that was fine if only San was seeing her, and the hand towel did the job of drying her anyway. Santana looked over towards her girlfriend, frantically packing her backpack with her books for the day, sighing, “Britt get dressed, we need to be out the door in 5 minutes if we wanna make it!”

It was at this moment Brittany noticed a problem…

“Uhhh San? Where’s my uniform”

“I don’t know Britt, where did you put it last night!”

“You pulled it off me as soon as we got in the room last night and threw it on the floor…”

“Well it’s gotta be somewe… oh.” Realization finally hit Santana at this moment, seeing what the athletic blonde meant. Every piece of clothing that was on her foor, as well as all the articles of clothing she owned apart from her own cheerios uniform she was current wearing was in the laundry…

Britt’s only clothing included.

“Crap” Santana groaned looking at her watch. The laundry was already on, there was no way to get to those clothes without unplugging the machine, and even then, they were probably all soaking wet by now. There no way they would make it to school before it dried.

“San c’mon there’s gotta be something I can wear to school”, Brittany pleaded, the tall blonde trying her best to cover her toned fit body with her arms for the first time since she’d entered Santana’s room last night, suddenly feeling very exposed…

What (if anything) does Santana find for Brittany to cover herself?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)