More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ewong ewong

Now, what part of Lizzie's life would you like to explore?

Post High School (ages 19-23)

This is an organizational chapter to give you two options for Lizzie to have once she finishes high school. She may go to college, or she may choose to pursue her career right away. Whichever you choose changes which stories you'll be able to access. You can write about any adventures Lizzie has while in college or working during these formative years, until just before she moves back in with her parents (if she moved out originally), cuz that's reserved for the next era.

COLLEGE:
Lizzie attends a 4-year college and is able to complete her coursework on time. Follow her as she moves into a dorm for the first time (or perhaps she still lives at home?), all the way until after graduation (before she would pack up and leave her dorm, if applicable). Along the way, she may have the same friends and enemies as high school, maybe find new ones? Perhaps even meet her soulmate?

CAREER:
Lizzie pursues a career of your choice. Follow her first days on the job, and the possible antics that render her undressed. The job itself could have her be undressed as a necessity or something that becomes normal for her due to how frequent she is unclothed. Or perhaps her boss tries to get her to be dressed, which fails time after time, yet she is still expected to cover up.

She is dedicated to either college or her vocation, but could fill her time with other activities. If she is at college, she could have a part time job. Either college or career option allows her to playing sports or more geeky hobbies like cosplay and video games. She loves making sure her homework for classes or research for work is done and even helps with the chores either at her dorm or at home. She may help some of the other classmates or coworkers with their work, and use the time to explore more ways to expose herself as well as let them strip her too.

Author's Note: You dont need to reference anything specific about the incident or other adventures that may or may not have been written, but if you plan to write several story branches, then feel free to reference them in your chapters, or reference any events you've read that you liked.

Is Lizzie living at a dorm/apartment or staying at home?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)