More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hewhoismany hewhoismany

What should you do with your newfound ring?

Possess someone from college.

This was enough being inside a family member, you decide. Rather than continuing in that direction, you think of who else you’d want to possess. Immediately, you can’t help but think of some of your classmates from college.

There’s Harley, who you’ve had a crush on since freshman year. She’s tall, blonde, and cute without being overly sexy. It took a while, but you actually became friends with her. Still, even after a few years, you never were able to get beyond that, and start dating her. But...what if you use the ring to become her, and start dating you? Would that work?

Of course, there are other options to think about. There’s Jenna, a total party girl you had quite a few classes with. She’s actually pretty smart, but most people just see her for her incredibly sexual body, which she loves to show off to people with revealing clothes. You can’t help wondering what it would be like to be in her shoes for a day.

There’s one last person that sticks out to you, and it isn’t a student. Rather, it’s your teacher in CMST240. You’ve been struggled in that class, and the fact that your strict teacher, Mrs. Rashly, seems to have it out for you hasn’t made that any more easy. If you took over her body, maybe you could use it to make sure you pass that class!

Who are you going to possess?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)