More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by johnsmithhhhh37 johnsmithhhhh37

What's next?

Pornograph-Allie

Internet pornography: The Ol' Spank Bank.

Everyone knows about it, nobody watches it. At least that's what they say. Ask someone to see their browser history, though, and suddenly they have 'important work e-mails' that you might delete...

The fact is that amateur internet pornography is a massive industry and a major part of many people's lives, both on the production and the consumption side. I considered an expose on the consumption angle, but quickly realized that this would make for the worst article in the history of journalism.

"I like to look at the pretty ladies while I touch myself." There. What's that Pulitzer Committee, a lifetime achievement award?

But what about the pretty ladies themselves? Who are they, and what motivates them? Are their motivations purely financial, or is there an exhibitionist thrill to knowing that thousands of men will be secretly idolizing you?

Fortunately, I have a 'man on the inside'. My ex-boyfriend works in the industry (not as an actor! Lets just say that if he had the qualifications of a porn actor he wouldn't be my ex... har har), and he arranged to let me watch a shoot on set.

The only question is, what show should I watch?

Does Allie take a seat on a couch, or perhaps go for a bus ride?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)