More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

What's next?

PornoVision (Free-Use? At The Very Least Less Taboo Sex)

(Possible spoiler warnings for WandaVision. This will of course not be an exact plot recounting, but I'll be tweaking some things)

Wanda had seethed in her rage for long enough. The Avengers had failed her. They mourned for Tony, but didn't shed a tear for her Vision. They had simply sent his bent, broken remains to a government facility for study. A tear rolled down her cheek.

She was going to get him back, going to bring him back. Her fists grew as red as her anger. She was going to pay S.W.O.R.D a little visit and then she'd hold her precious Vis again. That and so much more.

There was ringing at her doorbell. Wanda looked around and smiled, although this home wasn't familiar. She saw her clothes were now more free flowing, in earthy tones, as was most of the decor. Wood paneling and shag carpets lined the large living room. It was just like the shows she'd grown up on in Sokovia.

The doorbell again rang, breaking her trance. "Coming~!" She called out in a sing song tone. She opened the door and her love, Vision stood holding a pizza box. "Someone order a large sausage?" He asked which caused a chorus of laughter like that of an unseen audience. "I did, but I don't think I ordered it with any metal. Not that I mind." Wanda replied in a flirty tone, eliciting 'oohs' and 'aahs' from their invisible studio audience.

"Although, I don't have any money. Maybe you could....come inside," Wanda paused, drinking in her own lust "and we could reach an agreement?"

The sound of 70s adult music came into being as Vision raised his eyebrow, or at least the eyebrow of his human illusion disguise.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)