More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 16 by FredWeasleyLives1 FredWeasleyLives1

Fun at the amusement park

Popping the question

Today is a happy day for me Harleen Quinzel. It is Friday and it is time to have my stitches out. I am in a doctor's office and the doctor is coming towards me with scissors. Even though the doctor is not using a needle, I am still apprehensive so I close my eyes and focus on a image of my best girl Pam Isley who I will be proposing to in two days. I sigh with relief when it is over and go back into the waiting room and hug Red who is waiting for me. I then make a payment at the receptionist's desk before Pam drives me back to her place. Once we enter the living room, Red looks at me mysteriously while putting her hands on my shoulders.

"Are you feeling better?" Pam asks in a way to make me think something odd is happening.

"Yeah..." I reply suspiciously.

"Are you sure?" Red questions.

"100 percent! Tip-top!" I reply as my tension rises.

"Your arm is healed," Red badgers me to continue her little game.

"Of course!" I exclaim while waving my left arm up and down. "What's going on?"

"Why, it's time for your punishment, dearie," Red cooed.

What could she be talking about? Oh, no! I remember! When I bought her engagement ring, I wanted to make sure that it would fit so I borrowed one of Red's old rings. I tried to sneak it back when I was done, but my wily girlfriend caught me. She said that she was going to punish me as soon as my stitches came out. But... she said she was going to...

"Gotcha!" Red shrieks while she starts tickling me under my armpits.

I start laughing uncontrollably. Red is tickling me up and down my sides. My legs give way and I fall to the ground. I am now Pam's prisoner while she is straddled across my waist and tickling my stomach, I guess every bit of my body is ticklish. I am now laughing so hard that tears are coming down my eyes.

"Please, Red!" I desperately beg. "I had a good reason for what I did!"

"Is that so?" Red drawls while continuing her attack. "What is it?"

"I can't tell you yet," I refuse.

"I don't think that would hold up in a court of law," Pam sighs.

It seems that Pam has no intention of stopping her little game. However, there is one thing my girl didn't count on. I start to feel my blood boiling. Wicked ideas are entering my head. I am getting turned on. In a fit of passion, I stop Pam's tickle game by spinning her under me and devouring her lips. It seems Pam doesn't want to give up control and flips me back while kissing me with just as much . I get back on top and start peeling off Pam's dress. Neither side wants to give up control so Pammy put me back on the floor and started undoing the buttons my shirt. I get the upper hand again and finish taking off my lady's dress. Red wasn't watching what she was doing the next time and bumped us into a small table which knocked over a lamp. We are turning the living room into a bit of a mess because of our little war. We finally agree to a silent truce when we are both naked. I decide that I want to give Red a hickey so I start sucking her neck. Anybody who doesn't know that Pammy is my girl is going to see the mark I am going to leave on her neck and find out. Red is now sucking on my breasts causing me to go crazy. We start kissing each other while trying to capture the other's tongue with our own. I start rubbing her vagina and she rubs mine. I turn and sit on Red's face and bend over so I can suck her pussy while she does mine. Our screams are muffled until the end when both our bodies shake the most that they have ever shaken and our fluids spout onto each other. Only then do we stop to gather our breaths and recuperate. We start to sit up and survey the damage. We fall back down when we realize how long it is going to take to clean up this place.

Nothing much happens until Sunday. I start to get nervous and excited when Red and I enter the amusement park. We start with the roller coaster. I make a point of buying the souvenir picture because it is part of this special day. I notice that Pam has taken interest in a stuffed animal so I buy a dollar's worth of baseballs so I can knock over the pyramid of milk bottles.

"Watch the birdie!" I gloat while failing miserably which causes my best girl to laugh a little. She also buys some baseballs and wins the toy with one throw. Red makes me feel better with a kiss.

We enjoy the Ferris Wheel and the cotton candy while I kept thinking about my master plan. At the end of the night, I make it a point for us to visit the Tunnel Of Love. I get so excited that I am pulling Pam behind me. She thinks I just want to smooch and doesn't know that it is for so much more. We start kissing when we enter the darkness. After a few seconds, I ask Red to close her eyes. I get down on one knee and open the ring box. I tell my girl to open her eyes. She starts to cry.

"Red, will you marry me?" I hopefully ask.

"Of course, Angel!" Red happily agrees.

I put the ring on her finger. She cups my chin and brings me back to the boat seat where we kiss for the rest of the ride.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)