More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Viking973 Viking973

What story takes your fancy

Poolside discovery

Get caught once at the movies with your mom and spend the rest of the year hearing the endless taunts from the rest of the team.

Mom always seemed like she was destined to belong to the tag MILF. She was tall, blonde, with naturally large breasts that drew everyone's attention and had a thin waist with a big ass. Her body was model material and also male fantasy material. I always had a good relationship with my mom. My mom had married a rich old guy who was my dad but he died from old age when I was 3 years old. We never hide anything from each other, except of course my fawning and completely inappropriate attraction to her body.

Mom sucked up the attention in the room. A natural beauty, she turned into an obsessively crass joke for all my male friends, to the point where I couldn't even invite them over. There already had been a few instances over the years that mortified me because of my mother's apparent lack of decency. Even with a friend or two over, she would regularly waltz around the house wearing little more than a towel. the tops of her breasts, still wet from the shower, would be nearly revealed as she casually asked what we had planned for the weekend.

I had a few bullies but there was one there always is that is the worse one to come across in school or outside it. So getting caught going to the cinema with my mom was the worst thing he could have seen and I never heard the end of it after that. He was on all of the sports teams. So he told all of them about it, and then the jokes started about my mother's lack of modesty.

Because she had dressed up for a date and was taking me to the cinema to well get me out of the way. So soon a few rumors went around wildly, each seeming to grow on the last. Leave it to a few horny teenagers to come up wild sex stories.

Soon rumors were abound about who my mother was fucking in school and outside, with each story going into very graphic detail. And every time they said suggestive things like "I'll be your new Dad" or "I can't wait to give you a brother" the image of my mother being used or or willing to have sex with the whole city find its way into my mind many a night. At least school was over, summer was a time to relax and forget the year and focus on the next, but the rumors persisted online I couldn’t escape them. They were either on the internet,emails, texts, phone calls and worse yet on my PlayStation messages, everyone wanted to know about my Mom. But there was one rumor that caught my attention.

The latest was that my mom could be seen skinning dipping in our pool at nights and that the guys would all hide in the bushes outside of my house, waiting for a glimpse. I had a plan myself all made up in my horny little mind, after hearing so many rumors and having graphic details plus living with this, so called sex beast. I was going to do something. I just hope nothing goes wrong.

Next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)