More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mewneko Mewneko

What's next?

Pool Club

Making my way inside the building, I came across a Table Pool Club. It was lightly dim and faint music was playing. Moving forward, I could see at the holes where the ball would normally fall when making a shot, was attached to woman at each end alternating between their cunts and assess.There were black bags all around the room,but i'm not sure what's in them.

To one side there were two girl's upside down, one a petite black haired with small breasts but a firm and supple ass, while the other was a busty milf with long legs and big lips. They were holding items to use, the black-haired girl had pool cubes stuffed inside her urethra and a triangle holding her cunt open where I could see multiple balls already in her, the milf had the pool sticks shoved into her ass, cunt, AND urethra she was massive with them. Leaving them i decided to look around some more to see if anything caught my attention.

There were girls spread all over the room, some having their throats and breasts fucked while other were being used as holders for drinks. Spotting a small Asian getting used, I make my over to her by the time I make it, the guys that were using her were just leaving, gazing down at her I could see that her breast had cum leaking from them as her cunt and ass were already started to tighten with nothing inside them. Roughly grabbing her I ignored her protests as I shoved my hard 13 inch cock down her throat, setting a slow pace as I wanted to savor this, I look to the sides to see if there was anything close by to fuck her with. Spotting one of the black bag, I pulled it to me curious, opening it, I could see that it was fill with pool balls (so that's what's inside those other bags).

Turning my attention back to her I grab her breast and roughly start opening it up, once I get a big enough opening I grab a ball and pop it inside her tit, I repeated this a couple times just to see how big I could make her tits bulge. After popping about ten in each breast, I let go to admire my work. Her once B cup was now closer to a D-cup with all the balls bulging in there, to keep them in I take some rubber bands and tie the ends of her tips up, trapping them. Looking down I could see that she had passed out from my cock, moving a little faster I shot my load down her throat straight into her stomach causing her to wake up and , seeing that she's awake now I removed my cock and turned her over. Taking my thumbs I spread her ass just to see her cunt open, removing my thumbs I grabbed a ball before quickly and harshly popping it into her urethra, I continue to do this before moving to her ass and shoving balls inside there as well.

More and More disappeared inside her, stopping for a bit I looked to see how many balls I had left, counting about 40 I stop, turning her over I ram my cock up her ass driving the balls deeper with each thrust. Setting a brutal pace I turn my attention to her cunt, taking the last of the balls I start fisting them deep into her cunt, my thrusts helping to pull them deeper, once I ran out of balls to fill her. I yank my cock out of her ass and up her cunt forcing the balls up into her womb. While I was doing this the bitch had came around my cock, trying to squeeze my cock but only succeed in pulling the balls deeper inside her. Giving one last deep thrust I came in her forcing her to take my load, making her stomach bloat even more.

Removing my cock I saw that she had passed out again, not quite done yet I grab a small bag of ice that was left from earlier. Shaking the bag lightly I could feel that it wasn't melted yet, so balling it up I push it into her urethra, to finish her off, I grabbed some cue dusters and 5 more balls. Filling her with the cue first i then take my fist and fist the balls into her.

Taking one last look at her, I Decide to leave to look at some more clubs.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)