More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What's next?

Poking Eves Pussy

My name is JD Bigwood, and I'm the guy who is fucking Eve.

Thanks for reading my story. It is the most bizarre story ever told, I wouldn't believe it myself if it hadn't happened to me, and I don't think it could happen again in a million years.

I am a young man of nineteen, I am a thief and a small-time hood. Now, don't be confused, I am not a bad person, I've never killed anyone, never molested a child, nothing like that. But I do steal, a lot. Right or wrong, I am a thief, and I enjoy it.

I caught wind of a time machine which had been created by the Dover corporation in Virginia. As a thief, this machine sounded very interesting to me.

I remember watching an episode of the Twilight Zone where some guys stole a bunch of gold then hid out in a cave where they had these big glass cases they could climb into. Inside the cases they could freeze themselves. Several decades later, long after anyone cared about the stolen gold, they awoke in the exact state they were in on the day they froze themselves.

'This was it, this time machine would be the ultimate in thievery!' I thought.

If I could just get my hands on that machine I could travel time and space steeling whatever I wanted whenever I wanted. I would have complete control of the universe!

But, as you would expect, the Dover corporation was heavily guarded, I might as well have been breaking into the White House. It took some time, several months, actually, but eventually I found a weakness and I exploited it. No need to tell you all the details, but I found myself in the very heart of the Dover corporation laboratory, unseen and undiscovered, with the machine in my hands.

However, upon attempting to leave the room, I tripped an alarm I did not realize existed. All hell broke lose; flashing lights, alarms, laser lights, yelling, doors opening, doors closing, as bad as it gets for a thief.

I ran, I ran fast and I ran hard; up stairs, down stairs, through doors, down corridors, my feet carried me, always heading in one direction, the same direction, the direction I hoped would get my black ass out of there. But due to fatigue, I tripped while attempting to descend a staircase. I banged my ass, my hips, my knees, my elbows, but worst of all, my head.

I was beat up pretty bad, but I was able to hobble myself out of there. Luckily I had planned ahead and had a manhole open and waiting for me a a quarter of a mile away. I barely had the strength to climb in and shut the cover above me. Down the cement tunnel ten feet below I travelled. Sitting there in the darkness, I knew I was safe temporarily, but I feared guards with tracking dogs would soon be on me.

I was beat up pretty bad from the fall and consciousness was slipping away. As darkness moved in on me from all directions, I realized I still held tight the time travelling device. It was covered with buttons I knew nothing about, but with both thumbs I just started tapping away, just randomly hitting anything I could to get me away from there.

I still don't know exactly what is going on, I believe my body is still back in that cement tunnel ten feet below the surface, while my spirit, my entity, my soul, whatever you want to call it, has travelled back in time and entered the body of Adam, I possess Adam's body, if you will.

So right now, I am Adam, and Eve is all mine.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)