More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Onyxdragon100 Onyxdragon100

Which world is the being in?

Pokemon

( All characters are at least eighteen)

Ash and seven of his females friends where at the Pokemon Center in Laverre City. For the past couple years Ash been traveling around world. He already won several championship, so this time he just wanted to see and explore the varies regions he been to as a child. Ash was surprised to meet the all the girls here.

First was Serena, Ash nearly passed out seeing her. She had grown in more ways then one. First, she had regrown her hair, now reaching half way down her back. She had filled out completely too, she a cute bubble ass and large breasts at least E cups. Her new outfit as a black blouse, short red pleated skirt, red vest, black thigh high stockings, red heels and a red hat.

Next was Misty, Ash first saw her as she pulled herself out of the Pokemon Center's pool. He gulped, watching the water dripping off her body. She developed into an athletic version of her lingerie model sisters. She even grown her hair out like them. When he first saw her she was wearing a blue string bikini, which left absolutely nothing to the imagination. He watched her dry herself off. Then she put on her normal outfit which was a yellow blouse, a pair of jean short shorts and a pair of sneakers.

Ash was surprised how Angie turned out, she now has a very athletic body, with a pair of double D cup breasts. Her green hair was now a bit longer. She wore a yellow T-shirt, with a black jacket, a black mini skirt, black gloves fingerless gloves, yellow thigh high stockings and a pair of black boots.

Anabel didn't have the save curvey body as the other three girls, but she looks adorable none the less. She now had long hair which see kept in pigtails and C cup breasts. She had completely changed her wardrobe. She now wearing a white blouse, a lavender colored blazer and tie , a short lavender pleated skirt, lavender thigh high stockings and heels. She did asked Ash, does she still looks like a boy, he nervously shook his head.

May didn't surprised him at all, she was busty even when they where traveled together all those years ago. She now had F cup, with a long slender build and legs. She wore a red mini dress, that she kept a third unzipped. Which show hints of her red lace bra and her magnificent cleavage, black thigh high stockings, red fingerless gloves and black boots. Plus her red bandana.

Korrina was surprising voluptuous, she stilk had an athletic body, but with E cup breasts and long legs. She wore her blonde hair in a single ponytail. Her clothing was a black bodice, blue jacket and mini skirt, black fingerless gloves and black thigh high stockings and blue boots.

Lastly their was Dawn, she now looks very graceful and regal. She kept her long blue hair in a single pony tail. She wore a pretty pink dress, that showed off her C cup breasts and her slender build. A pair of pink thigh high stockings and heels.

The eight of them where watching the TV in the Pokemon Center, seeing what events where going on in the city. All of their Pokemon where getting check ups at the center. Then suddenly a commercial came on, " Starting today, see Gym Leader and Super Star Fashion Designer Valerie newest creation, Pokemon theme lingerie !" Shouted the Commercial.

Then images of sexy women in varies Pokemon theme lingerie started appearing.

" At the Laverre City's Mall !" The Commercial shouted.

Ash and the girls blushed, all the girls started imagining themselves in the lingerie. Why Ash imagined himself on a large bed, surrounded by the girls in the Pokemon theme lingerie.

After the commercial ended, " We should go there." Said Serena, grinning at Ash. The other quickly agreed, grabbing Ash and making a combee line to the Mall.

They found the mall packed, as they saw dozens women wearing the pokemon theme lingerie walking around the mall. Ash and the girls thought this was a little strange but then they saw Officer Jenny was wearing Growlithe theme lingerie in public. So their concerns went away, it Officer Jenny was wearing lingerie in public then it must be OK, they thought.

The eight entered Valerie's Dreams, the name of her clothing store. They where greeted by a tall and voluptuous blonde hair woman. She was wearing a pink and white corset, thong and thigh high stockings. She had a pink wig with a large sphere on it and a pair of pink heels.

" Welcome young man, these must be your girlfriends. They're all so beautiful." Said the woman, making all seven girls blushed.

" Don't you worry, I will find the right lingerie for all you young ladies and by the end. Your cute boyfriend will be pass out on the floor." Said the woman, as she lead the girls away.

After an hour, the women and the girls returned. Ash started drooling at what he saw.

What was each girl, Pokemon Theme lingerie ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)