More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HypnoFlame HypnoFlame

What's the combo?

Pokemon X Sonic

Within the endless chaos of the multiverse many anomalies have been known to occur. Other have been known to have caused many anomalies in their own. Such as is with the various pokemon universes known for occupying various creatures known as pokemon, some of which cause said anomalies. With the many anomalies these fearsome creatures create, it is quite often the creation and destruction of the pokeverses come to pass. Every now and then though some manipulations cause these universes to collide with others like it. Such as the Mobius universe heralded with great heroes that can defy speeds of light. It is even said that in one of these anomalies is a universe crafted from the merging of the two separate universes. In this universe the vary device Humans have crafted to catch and train pokemon have glitched into new devices which allow the user to catch any intelligent lifeform. As well iconic heroes from Mobius universes may have even become more like the beasts known as pokemon. Many great adventures wait to be discovered in collided universe known only as Mobimon.

What adventure awaits us?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)