More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bogglepomp Bogglepomp

What's next?

Pokemon Bea vs. Psychic Trainer

Bea walked into the arena, mirroring her challenger as they strode to the center. Each of them were resolved in their own ways, and each Pokemon trainer’s steely face showed their determination to the arena and the larger world watching at home.

Half the battle was mental. It might seem odd for a fighting type specialist to focus so much on things outside of punching or kicking, but her old trainer had drilled the importance of it into her head. It looked like her opponent was aware of the value of it as well, given his lack of shaking hands or grit teeth.

They reached the center and turned to face each other.

Bea bowed and pressed her hands together. “Welcome, Gym Challenger. I’m Bea.” She straightened and continued, “Do you have an unshakable spirit that won’t be moved, no matter how you are attacked?”

It was something she asked all her challengers. If they couldn’t answer that, either verbally or to themselves, then they had no chance of victory.

The challenger just looked at her with a glint in his eye.

So he was that type, huh?

Her face didn’t move a muscle. She simply confirmed what they both knew. “I think I’ll just test that out, shall I?”

And with that they both turned once more about face, moving to the appropriate postilions in the pokeball-shaped ring opposite each other. Bea struck a pose and thrust her pokeball out before throwing it, sending out her Hitmontop.

The challenger sent out a Kadabra.

So he was starting off with a type advantage already, huh? Well, she didn’t exactly hide her Pokemons’ type, so it was only fair. Which was why she made sure to teach her Pokemon the proper ways to counterattack.

“Sucker Punch, Hitmontop!”

Before the Kadabra could attack and presumably cast a Psychic, her Pokemon moved in and hit it right in the jaw, knocking it out in one blow.

“You’re going to need better defensive typing if you want to take me out.” Being up one Pokemon already was enough cause for a little taunting. Though she didn’t go overboard and simply let him return his Kadabra and send out his next Pokemon: a Gardevoir.

Looks like he had taken her words to heart. Good. She didn’t do this to make things easy. Challengers should adapt if they want to win.

She commanded her Pokemon to sucker punch again, and Gardevoir took the hit without being knocked out, returning with a ‘Moonblast’. It more than repaid the favor, knocking out her Hitmontop.

But that was fine. She had softened it up. Just enough for her Hawlucha to clean things up.

It looked like they had a real fight on their hands. She couldn’t wait to see how it all turned out.


The Pokemon trainer stood triumphant. He was down to his last Pokemon, a Hypno, but he had won.

She closed her eyes.

“I felt the fighting spirit of your Pokemon as you led them in battle.”

They moved towards each other and she bowed once more.

“Thank you for the battle. Phew… Facing you gave me all the explanation I needed. Battling against you and your team… I hadn't expected it, but it made my heart dance. It’s good to be unshakable in the face of battle. But it’s good to be moved by battle, as well. Thank you again. Take the Fighting Badge.”

She walked over and shook his hand, giving him her badge.

“I hope that you’ll meet many more Trainers and have many more matches in the future. And I hope that every one of those encounters will nourish your spirit.”

She had only spoken those words a handful of times, each time a challenger managed to defeat her. She bequeathed them with the same magnanimity as she always did, for she meant every words she said.

That was it then. She turned around once more to leave via her entrance, but she felt a hand on her back. It was larger than a human’s and more furry. She looked over her back to see the Hypno grabbing her, and in its other hand swung its coin.

The challenger commanded it to use ‘Hypnosis' on her. It was highly illegal, and they were in the middle of a televised crowd. What was he thinking? She tried to look away but she couldn’t. The psychic energy from the Hypno crashed through her eyes and into her mind.


Bea bowed and pressed her hands together. “Welcome, Gym Challenger. I’m Bea.” She straightened and continued, “Do you have an unshakable spirit that won’t be moved, no matter how you are attacked?”

Huh. Hadn’t she said that already? Weird. She must just be getting déjà vu from all her previous matches.

No matter. She needed to concentrate on the here and now. She had a challenger to face down. His cocky grin matches his cock in its girth as it spread across his face. So he was one of those then? She’d do her best to make him pay for his overconfidence.

“I think I’ll just test that out, shall I?”

She struck a slutty pose, sticking her arms up and behind her head and thrusting out her skin-tight leotard covered melons out in front. She had modified her gym uniform, getting rid of the white top in favor of just showing off her assets. She had to do her best to win the mental portion of the fight, and that included distracting her opponent with whatever means necessary.

Bea saw her challenger’s eyes lock onto her tits. Good. She just needed to capitalize on it.

She sent out her Hitmontop. He sent out his Kadabra.

“Hitmontop, use your Counter.” She called out. Hitmontop assumed a defensive stance, waiting for the Kadabra’s physical move. Psychic types were notorious physical attackers. Now she just had to do her part and bait him into using the move.

“Hey trainer, why don’t you focus on my huge tits? Here, watch them bounce up and down.”

He couldn’t look away from her honkers. Great! She was winning already.

“Why don’t you come over and attack them with your big meaty hands. I know you want to really engage in some ‘Close Combat’ with them, right?”

He almost mouthed the words alongside her, but he seemed to shake himself out of at the last moment and commanded his Kadabra to Psychic instead. Damn. He had a rare special psychic type move to use. Her Hitmontop got knocked out, its physical counter useless.

Okay, she could still recover this. Being down one Pokemon wasn’t the end of the world.

She sent out her Hawlucha. And this time she made sure to give it her all. She walked over to her challenger and smothered his face with her humongous boobs. If he couldn’t see what was going on, then he was sure to lose.

She commanded her Hawlucha to ‘Feather Dance’ his Kadabra so that its physical power was lessened. Sure it had a special attack, but its base power must be pretty low and so she should focus on its physical potential.

Meanwhile she was making sure it wouldn’t be commanded to do anything since its owner’s mouth was fully engulfed. Fighting was both mental and physical, and she was taking care of both right now. How could he concentrate if his physical environment was so overwhelming?

He reached up a hand and stuck a finger up through her leotard covered cunt.

Guh!

She hadn’t expected a counterattack like that. When had he learned to use 'Counter' like a Pokemon? She tried to commander her Hawlucha to do a ‘Flying Press’ to finish off the weakened Kadabra, but all that came out of her mouth was a mewling whine.

Why did his finger feel so good rubbing her pussy like that?

Her body was so weak and womanly, and his touch was so perfectly attuned to it, she couldn’t concentrate on anything but the sensation of his hands molesting her. She wanted to win, but the desire to get fucked by the challenger was so much greater.

It was like she was a fighting Pokemon and he was a psychic Pokemon, using the type advantage to be super effective against her. She tried to push him off, but his other hand had snaked around her waist, locking the two in place.

“I give up. I surrender.” She had lost. She needed to get out of this fight.

He didn’t stop. His hands just moved faster and harder, stroking her to higher heights of pleasure.

“I give up, please. You’re so much smarter than me using psychic Pokemon against a dumb fighting trainer like me. I would never even realize I’ve been hypnotized in the first place.”

What was she saying? She didn’t believe that at all. Fighting Pokemon were plenty strong against psychic Pokemon. And she definitely wasn’t hypnotized. She would know.

“Please teach this defeated sow what it means to be a proper Pokemon trainer. You can have all my Pokemon and I’ll use whatever you give me. I want to be your pet psychic trainer.”

What? No she didn’t. Something was wrong. Why was her mouth moving on its own accord. She struggled again and managed to break free of the invisible hold her.

“Stop. That’s not right at all. What’s going on?”

The trainer looked up at her and snapped.


Bea bowed and pressed her hands together. “Welcome, Gym Challenger. I’m Bea.” She straightened and continued, “Do you have an unshakable spirit that won’t be moved, no matter how you are attacked?”

Huh. Hadn’t she said that already? Weird. She must just be getting déjà vu from all her previous matches.

She shook her head, clearing any lingering confusion.

She had to focus on the match.

The trainer told her that he looked forward to the conclusion, however long it took to get there. She wasn’t sure exactly what he was saying, but she liked the attitude. If at first you don’t succeed, try and try again until you get what you want.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)