More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RicoLouis RicoLouis

Are you going to go over?

Pleasantly Interrupted

“Hey Krystle what are you up to.” A long haired blond girl said as she came up to You two with another blond in tow. It took you a second to tell that you where not seeing double. They had to be twins. They both where already in cheerleading uniforms which meant they had to be already on the team.

“Just asking Jane here if she wants to practice together this weekend.” Krystle said as she turned back to the blond.

“Hey Jane. I am Victoria Stroller and this is my sister Nicole.” the first blond said as she held out her hand to you. You shake it as she smiles at you. You swear she looked you up and down as she did.

“Everyone just calls us Nicky and Vicky.” Nicky said as she held out her hand as well.

“Congrads on making the team by the way, you where killer at practice.” Vicky said with a smile as she pats you on the arm.

“Thanks.” You say with a smile.

“So you two are going to practice together?” Nicky asked.

“Well you sort of interrupted us before she could answer.” Krystle said looking at the twins with a grin.

“Well you two should come over and practice with us it could be fun, Besides we can teach you the school routines and all before practice next week.” Vicky said.

“So what do you two say?” Nicky asked.

Go Practice With The Twins?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)