More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Alboe Interactive Alboe Interactive

What's next?

Pleasant Surprise

Wes is awoken by a kiss to his lips. He returns the kiss and opens his eyes to a pitch-black room. Wes is a little confused as Katrina has never before woken him up like this in the middle of the night. He attempts to turn his body to face her, but can’t, as his arms and legs are not following him. “Wha-” is all he manages to utter as a round object is shoved into his mouth and a feeling of tightness increases on the back of his head. A distinct click is heard before a sudden pressure is felt on the back of his knees as they are lifted towards his stomach.

Alarmed and now fully awake, Wes tries to struggle and yell out, only to realize he is restrained from doing either. His wrists are enclosed in some sort of restraint that is attached to the bedpost which is behind and above his head. He tries extending his legs, but they are blocked by the body that is crawling between them. A pair of hands spread slowly across his chest as he feels a pair of lips kiss his chin and move down across his neck. Wes now notices the briefs he had on earlier are conspicuously absent.

Wes is trying to reconcile this experience with every memory his mind can recall about previous sexy times with Katrina. Never was there any indication she was into this kind of bondage stuff. While Wes wished she had talked to him about this beforehand, his erection isn’t lying as to how aroused this made him feel. The only clue he can think of to explain this sudden shift in behavior is Katrina wanting the bedroom as dark as possible. They both keep their phones face down on their respective nightstands and Wes had recently finished installing blackout curtains over the bedroom’s windows. Wes ponders, “Was it all building up to this moment? Did Katrina need total darkness in order to finally unveil this side of her?”

The lips and hands retracted from Wes’s body and a new sensation took their place. That sensation being a rubbery feeling encasing the tip of his penis and descending downwards. Wes thinks to himself, “A condom? Katrina said she hated how they felt. Maybe that was part of her subterfuge too.” Wes’s attention is brought back to the shadowy figure above him and another sensation. That being the unmistakable feeling of a hand grasping the base of his dick while a pair of vaginal lips slowly slide down its length. Wes can’t tell if it’s the result of not using a condom after all this time, but the tightness of the tunnel enveloping him is heavenly.

“Incredible.” Is the only word Wes can think of to describe what is happening to him and the actual sex has only just started. Now fully inserted, Wes feels a pair of wrists slipping past the skin next to his armpits as the connected hands sink into the mattress. Properly anchored, the concealed figure begins to roll its hips. Wes notes that this is distinctly different from being ridden cowgirl style. For the first time in his life, Wes is being fucked instead of the other way around, and in the amazon position no less.

Wes wants to reach out and touch his partner, but strains against the cuffs he already forgot about. The fuzzy padding lining the interior of the cuffs is unlike any texture he has experienced before. The pressure on his wrists is tight but still allows for minor movement. Being unable to use his hands is like an entirely different level of teasing. Sure his cock is having a great time, but he so desperately wants to pinch a nipple or rub a clit. Stimulating a partner’s erogenous zones until they cum is a favorite of his.

After all that has happened so far, Wes knows that he won’t last very long. If this is how he will be treated during sex from now on, Wes thinks he may skip the whole consent conversation altogether after this session. This is the girlfriend he didn’t know he needed, and she can have at him like this anytime she damn well pleases. Later on, he is going to confront Katrina as to why the hell she had been hiding these skills from him for so long. But, for now, he was content, enjoying every wonderful moment in gagged silence.

After another minute of continuous rocking, Wes is starting to feel the familiar sign he is about to cum. Suddenly, all movement halts as the dominant figure stops rocking and keeps Wes's hips and cock motionless. for release, Wes tries to buck up into his partner, but he has no leverage in this position to do so. He begins grunting and flailing against the restraints, but to no avail. The figure simply won’t move. Wes then senses a face getting closer and cranes his neck forward to get a better look. In the darkness, Wes can’t even make out the outline of the head that is so close that the breath from it can be felt drifting over his face. “Shhh” whispers the figure to Wes, followed by a deep kiss on his neck.

The teasing figure kisses all round Wes’s neck and then starts moving higher. A kiss lands on the side of his jaw, then on the cheek next to his ear, and finally onto the ear itself. Wes figures he needs to comply to get back to the main event. He tilts his head on the pillow that was covering most of his ear, so it is more accessible. The sensual figure sucks in its lips slightly to cover over its teeth before softly biting down onto Wes’s ear lobe. A long “mmm” from the figure is followed by several more soft bites along the ear. Satisfied, the figure retracts its head, kissing Wes’s neck a final time before getting back into position.

A sharp unexpected downward thrust shoves Wes’s hips down into the mattress. Surprised, Wes grunts an “unf” as more hard thrusts follow. As the tempo of the unknown figure increases, Wes can feel his ass is being pushed into the mattress repeatedly. Up and down his hips go as they are continually moved by the controlling figure. Wes becomes lost in the pleasure, his head lolls side to side enough to knock a pillow off the bed. After a short time of this jackhammering, his climax is rapidly approaching and so is his partner’s. He isn’t sure who’s orgasm started first, but he couldn’t care less. The clamping vaginal muscles on his cock are unbelievably intense. Wes is cumming so hard, if he wasn’t inside someone, he fully believes the condom he is wearing would be shot off into space. The many spurts of semen ricochet off the interior of the condom and then settle into a pool surrounding the glans.

The orgasmic high coursing through Wes’s body is indescribable. His eyelids are fluttering, and his muscles are spasming. A muffled moan is the only sound he is currently capable of making. Coming back down to Earth, Wes refocuses his attention to the figure presently lying on top of him. His deep breaths through his nose cause his chest to rise and, consequently, the erotic figure rises in sync. Rejuvenated from the short rest, the figure begins lifting itself up and backing out between Wes’s legs. The removal of the condom from his softening member signals this journey to pound town is over, but a litany of questions remains.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)