More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheStoryQueen TheStoryQueen

Who's the lucky one?

Play some basketball

As your getting touch by every black man on the court, you say : " Can i play with you boys?" . One of the players answer back " Sure, baby, but no chances, got it?"

You laugh. You know your good at basketball , you were the best player in your high school team. You probably gonna teach them a lessons.

The team are made : Your with James and Chris.

As the game start , James gets the ball and pass it to you , and you decide to run to the basket. No one on the other can catch you, so you easily jump in the air, and dunk it.

But as you fall down from the basket, you land on your knee. The pain hurts a lot, but you keep your emotion for you.

The boys get all around you, asking if your ok. You say yes, but Eric, the leader of the other team, do his nice gentlemen, a grabs you with his arms.

" I got some bands in my car, i'll take you there" Says eric, with a smile.

You blush and let yourself be carried to the car. Eric his a big muscular guy. Wearing a nice white T , and a pair of shorts . Probably nike .

Eric's car his a old black cadillac coupe de ville. He lays you on the passenger seat, and open the trunk. He get's a couple of bandage, and place them on your knee.

" Thanks..." You say, a shamed of your stupid ' knee' .

" Hey no problem honey " He says smiling.

" ....would like a reward , my hero?" You say, with a wink.

He smiles and nod. You put your hand behing his head and pull him to you. Your lips touch his, and the both of you kiss.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)