More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dunn811 Dunn811

What happens next?

Play as Tasha

I returned at my home confused about what just happened but I had no other choice right? We needed that contract, we needed that money, we needed that client or it will be another fail for me. I'm a good hypnotherapist I know it. I probably went too far with Claudia but I'll call her tomorrow and I'll just fix it right? I was so distracted and confused I wasn't able to enter my own house. I was juggling with the keys cause my hands was shaking a little bit I just wanted to relax.

My girlfriend was coming. Her name was Jill and she was a hot piece of ass. She was younger than me and she was in love with me. I wondered if I should talk about it with her. We've been together for like 2 years but she's doing whatever I want even if sometimes she have her own attitude. She listens to me. I always loved more submissive girl. I felt like I had more control and more power that way. She wouldn't report me for sure. I knew it wasn't professional but I needed to tell her.

After I revealed the whole story to my little Jill she said we could always kidnap her and get her with us in some exotic place. She was joking trying to make me feel less terrible probably about what I did even if I thought it wasn't a dumb idea at all but the authority would come to me for sure knowing I was the therapist. I always wanted a little white slut to do whatever I want from her and humiliate her.

She approached me and kissed me saying everything will be fine. I grabbed her hot ass while kissing her. I think the only solution for now would be to call her tomorrow morning and make a emergency meeting with her. I should go to her house or something like that thought cause I didn't want Hannah the blonde therapist to know what I did. She probably could know the way she acted that i wasn't professional about what I did. Anyway Hannah wasn't a big deal, if I fall for that she falls too. Jill strip and we step on the sofa. She kissed and played with my big black tits she loved so much.

Jill was licking and sucking my tits while I was trying to relax and forget about all that. Jill knew I had other partner in my life but I always told her she was my only girlfriend. The only one living in my house. I was bisexual too. She was not, she always was a lesbian her whole life and clearly I felt that every time when I was with her. It's like she never had enough of me and I loved her to for that cause being a nymphomaniacs I had to have a girlfriends like that. I had my black man... my black girlfriends and sometimes I would just fuck with someone I don't even know just cause I can. Claudia thought would be incredible as a little sub for me. White blonde girl licking my ass pussy armpits and whatever I want. Oh my god I was still thinking about that!

Jill started to lick my pussy aggressively and it felt so good. She was a artist with her tongue. I could hear her drinking all my juice and it got me even more excited. I returned her and licked her pussy too making sure my tongue was deep enough to get that sweet taste of her I love so much. We continued for maybe 30 minutes and than I took a shower and got confused all over again about that situation.

Should i wait for tomorrow? Should I wait for a week? Should I contact her right now and meet her here or at her home? There was many options and clearly I needed to think about it. My career could be on the line. My life could be on the line cause I could do jail for that. I needed to be smart.

What's her decision

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)