More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by One37 One37

What Did He Go For Next?

Play Some More With Tracy

"Ooh i cant believe how lush her tits are!" Ben thought to himself. He pulled her off the sofa and moved her so she was laying flat out on her back in the centre of the room. A frozen John still blankly looking his way, he pulled his now rock solid dick out and began stroking it no more then 50 cm away from Tracy's face.

Readjusting he took one tit in each of his hands and stuck his cock inbetween. Clamping her melons around his cock he started tit fucking those monsters. While thrusting on her huge tits Ben continued to stare directly in her eyes, which was looking back at him, kinda.

Getting bored of fucking her tits he unbuttoned Tracy's jeans, pulling the zipper down, her white panties came into view. He struggled to pulled her jeans down and off as she was on the floor, and wasnt exactly working with him.

Now his mum was down to just her panties, nothing more, slipping them down Ben revealed her hairy, but trimmed, pussy. Ben hadnt had much experience with other girls so he took time to inspect her snatch carefully. After fingering his mum for 5 mins straight he noticed she was getting wet... Even though she was frozen.

Keeping that in mind he rolled her onto her front, spread her ass checks apart and got his tonge in and as deep as possible... He hadnt even had sex with her yet and Ben was about to unload his thick cum everywhere...

But Where?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)