More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Qazzar123 Qazzar123

What's next?

Plastic Trinkets [Cuckold] [Mind Control] []

“Dude, that is the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard.”

Jason had been a psychology major for exactly six weeks before dropping out of college, hence his unjustifiable confidence in the validity of increasingly bizarre theories of achieving mind control. Seemingly every week my roommate became feverishly consumed with another strange theory supported only by doctored images on the internet and made-up historical facts. Just a month ago, he claimed that he had purchased a tome stolen by the Romans after Julius Caesar’s great siege of Babylon, despite the conqueror being born five and a half centuries after the fall of Babylon, and the Romans having nothing to do with it. The week before that, an “Incan sceptre” revealed to be several wooden saltshakers piled on one another. His most recent avenue was the world of Ancient Egypt, and the infamous doomed romance of Cleopatra and Mark Antony.

“Listen to me!”, the sandy-haired man exclaimed, his voice rising with every syllable in their New York apartment like an orchestra reaching its crescendo, only to be hastily brought to level by my frantic gestures, “I’m telling you, when Antony wore this necklace, no one could deny his will!”

In his left hand, he held up a piece of jewellery, which appeared more likely to be sold at the counter of a reject shop than a magical artifact of a long-dead empire. The necklace was a thin gold band, or more likely, painted gold, that shined dully in the dim light and was studded by what I could only jave assumed to be, red plastic rubies. Etched into its frame were symbols as likely to be the imprint of chicken scratches as Jason’s proclaimed assortment of mystical hieroglyphs. I had long since dismissed the article to be a fake; it was far too light to be made from any metal, and belonged in a child’s princess costume, not as the object of some grown man’s half-witted fantasy.

“He who wears the necklace will make servant of all others, master of all men and women.” Jason was still rambling, deliriously trying to convince me of his junk’s divide properties like a man preaching the end of the world in Times Square.

“You’re saying that Antony made Cleopatra, his what, his ?”

Jason nodded vigorously, seemingly pleased in thinking I was finally getting it.

“How much did you spend on this rubbish?” My voice was a calm contrast to Jason’s panicked murmurings, although I dreaded to know the answer. So far, my girlfriend Sarah had shown far greater generosity than any girlfriend ought to have for her partner’s freeloading best friend, but Jason had already failed to pay rent for the last two months, and a third would be simply too great a test for even her patience. Either he could pay or find himself getting kicked out of their small apartment and to the curb.

Jason’s eyes now refused to meet mine, his hand still clutching at the jewellery, defying all rationality in his belief that they were the most valuable things in the whole world.

“Five thousand.” His voice was barely a murmur. The hell?

“Repeat that for me.”

“Five thousand.”

“Dude, I’m sorry, there is no way Sarah lets you stay here if you can’t make rent.” My tone was laced with a brewing anger; I had stuck up for Jason dozens of times, and now my best friend had thrown all that trust away for some plastic trinkets.

He looked at me with begging eyes, as if on the verge of getting on his knees and wailing for forgiveness. “I just need some time, man, I can make these things work I just gotta work out the Latin a bit, there’s a special phrase that I just need to translate from Sumerian and I –”

I interrupted him, fed up with his nonsense. “Jason, you need to pack up your shit and leave. I want you gone before Sarah gets home from work. Don’t make me hurl you outside myself.”

“Please man, just one more chance –”

“No.”

While Jason was easily the more handsome of the pair and would have been an excellent catch for any girl were it not for his complete lack of sanity, I was taller, and more importantly, had been going to the gym rigorously for the last few years instead of incessantly browsing obscure internet forums. If a fight came between us, my victory was assured. Coming to this same realisation, Jason reluctantly nodded, stood up and wandered towards his room, no doubt to frantically call anyone else in their friend group who might be stupid enough to let him leech off them.

Another three hours passed before Sarah arrived home and Jason was in his room all the while, presumably packing his things.

People often wondered how it was that I ended up with a girl as magnificent as Sarah; she made four times as much money as I did and was ten times as attractive, and if I’m being honest, I have no idea what she ever saw in me either. Every aspect of her was perfect, her body, her laugh, her personality, everything. Some men who are less attractive than their girlfriend become insecure, after all, beautiful woman can have any man they like in this modern age, and Sarah could make any man fall at her feet if she wished. Nevertheless, she chose me, and that was all the assurance I needed.

I had texted her the events of the afternoon thus far, and before I could even give her a welcome-home hug, she was already gruelling me for an update, very keen to get rid of this nuisance from her life once and for all.

“Is he still here?”

“Yeah, he is still packing up his stuff I think.”

“It’s been three hours, babe. He didn’t have that much stuff, all the furniture in there we bought. Kick him out now, it’s time we were finally done with him.” Sarah had always been the more authoritative of the two of us, her job as a lawyer necessitated a certain level of bossiness that I lacked.

Taking up her words, I marched over to Jason’s bedroom door, banging against the wood three times, but receiving no response. “Jason, you need to get out! Last warning!”

It was at this moment that I noticed a red glow seeping from the gap under the door, faintly illuminating my feet. “What the ----”

Suddenly, the door flew open and there stood Jason, around his neck the necklace from before, but now its rubies emanated light from an unknown source and his eyes were lit up manically. Before I could say anything, strange verses of what I could only assume was Latin spewed from my best friend’s mouth in a wave, each syllable overpowering my senses and rendering my brain free of thoughts.

“Where is Sarah?” I knew that I didn’t want to tell him, but Jason’s words seemed to echo into my mind, becoming all-encompassing as an answer was out of me.

“Our bedroom.”

“Come with me.”

My legs moved against my will as I followed Jason down the hallway, I tried to scream for Sarah to run, but nothing came from my lungs. Jason burst into the bedroom, and before my beautiful girlfriend could react, she too was enraptured by yet another burst of Latin, and she became silent in front of Jason. He ordered the both of us to stand beside the bed, and with terror-stricken faces, our legs moved against our wills, neither of us fully comprehending what was happening.

“Bet you regret trying to kick me out now, huh?” Jason’s hands caressed Sarah’s face, mockingly pinching at her cheeks. Turning to me, he patted my shoulder. “I’m sorry about what I’m about to do, but I’ve been fantasising about fucking your girlfriend’s annoying ass mouth ever since you introduced me to her. Don’t worry though, I’ll make sure you enjoy watching.”

I wanted to yell out for help, but my body was no longer mine to control. Unbidden, Sarah began to shed her clothes, her movements emotionless and dull. The expression on her face was entirely blank, as if this task was as ordinary as stacking a dishwasher. Once she was fully naked, Jason began molesting her supple flesh, grabbing, and pinching at her tits and mound with abandon, although my girlfriend made no indication that the molestation affected her; her body was stiff and face deadpan.

Grabbing the back of her hair, Jason Sarah onto her knees. She remained there unspeaking and unmoving whilst Jason pulled down his zipper. To my horror, his hands unveiled a cock three times as thick as mine, and at least twice as long. It was a monstrous appendage that spanned the entire length of Sarah’s head as he slapped it against her unresponsive lips. I willed my body to intervene, but it was as if the only thing that I had left were my thoughts.

Jason grunted with satisfaction as he the head of his dick between Sarah’s lips, and slowly began to rock back and forth against her paralysed body.

“Hmmm… You don’t seem very enthusiastic, Sarah. What if I told you like giving me blowjobs, would that make you feel better about it?”

Suddenly, Sarah’s entire demeanour changed, her feet spread apart and her arms rose to clutch onto either side of Jason’s thighs. She began to pull herself along Jason’s cock backwards and forwards of her own volition, while happy moans reverbed from her throat as if her mouth was itself a sexual organ. Jason kept his hands firmly tucked against the back of her bobbing head, although it seemed as if she needed no such encouragement. Glancing at me, Jason gave me a quick thumbs up, as if I was supposed to be happy that he had hypnotised my girlfriend to worship his cock.

“Hey buddy, I forgot about you over there. I know you must think that this really sucks, but how about you just enjoy it? Afterall, aren’t you grateful that I’m giving the woman you love so much pleasure? You want her to be happy, right?”

His words swirled around my head, and no matter how much I fought against it, his rationale seemed to soak itself into my mind, polluting my anger and bending me towards his will. I could feel my body heating up at the sight of my roommate and my girlfriend, my smaller cock hardening at the sight of her receiving so much pleasure.

Jason took the broken girl’s head off his cock by pulling at the back of her hair, her mouth dripping with a mixture of precum and sweat. She moaned in complaint, as if he had robbed her of a great joy, but he simply tutted at her and wagged his finger. He pushed her against our bed, so that she was lying down facing the ceiling. Almost instinctively, the love of my life spread her legs and whimpered in need, her mind not capable of forming words.

“Hey, why don’t you go ahead and put your head on your girl’s stomach? You’re going to enjoy watching it so much, won’t you? You want to have a good view.”

Slowly, I lowered my head onto my ravished girlfriend’s naked stomach such that I faced down her beautiful, bare crotch whilst my right ear could hear the dull, fast-beating thump of her fluttering heart. Her pale skin was lathered in a layer of sweat, the bodily fluid wetting the side of my face with a thin film, not that I seemed able to care. Sarah’s fingers caressed me, gently massaging my dark hair and holding me tight against her.

In an almost tauntingly slow fashion, my new master lowered his goliath of a cock to Sarah’s entrance, rubbing it slowly against her trembling privates. Gradually, he pushed himself inside her, the beast gently creating a path for itself as it sawed back and forth in growingly long and fast movements.

“Dude,” Jason grunted, “just between you and me, I don’t think Sarah cares about me paying rent anymore.” Cackling at his own jape, Jason began ramming his huge dick into my girlfriend in earnest, every motion earning a gasp of undiminished sexual ecstasy from her ragged lungs.

With every forceful thrust from Jason, I could hear my love’s heart skip a beat, her body contracting with longing when he pulled outwards, and gleefully accepting the next deep penetration. Her beathing shortened when Jason was inside her, making her suck in deep, gasping pockets of air when he was absent from her, only to repeat it when he once again entered her wet pussy. The sound of his massive cock slowly sliding back and forth against her slick and accepting opening was maddening to me, the melodic squelching a reoccurring reminder of my inferiority.

I fought so hard against the commands implanted into my brain, but their words overwhelmed all my best efforts at resistance. I knew that something wasn’t right, that I shouldn’t be enjoying this, but Jason’s words had dictated otherwise, and my body shook with erotic fervour.

As the behemoth went inwards, Sarah’s flesh would spring upwards with distension, lifting my head then putting me back down again as if I was driftwood caught in the waves. Sometimes, Sarah would wail as her body convulsed and an orgasm overtook her, her fingers gripping my hair like iron bands, pinning me to her. In front of my eyes, Jason’s skinny torso slammed into Sarah’s small frame. Level to my vision, the massive cock lazily slid itself inwards and outwards from the dark-haired girl’s accepting pussy, its massive shaft covered in a sheen of my girlfriend’s cum.

My own body was betraying me; I could feel my cock stiff against my pants, straining to be released and rising closer to my own orgasm despite never being touched. My mind was blank, my only motive a dangerous lust urging me to continue watching from his spectacular vantage the heavenly sight of the love of my life being fucked by someone bigger than I was. Every second sapped at my resistance, until I thought of nothing except jubilatory pleasure at my girlfriend being fucked by Jason.

All at once, Jason roared like a warrior vanquishing a foe, and retracted himself from Sarah. Holding his cock like a nozzle over me, he groaned with unrestricted ecstasy as copious ropes of white seed erupted from his gargantuan genitalia. Cum splayed across Sarah’s entire torso and face, my girlfriend happily giggling at the display of raw sexual power and catching whatever she could into her mouth as if it were a rare delicacy. Strands of the semen landed on my face also, gluing shut my eyeballs, although I was too raptured in my own orgasm to care, if I was even capable of that.

“Well, I am so happy that we sorted everything out.” Jason’s smirk stretched across his entire face as he wringed the last vestiges of his seed off his cock to drip onto my face below.

Gesturing at my now soiled pants, “I’m glad to see that you enjoyed it so much, dude. I was worried you wouldn’t. What about you, Sarah, did you like it?”

My cum-drunk girlfriend could only nod and giggle in response.

“So, everything turned out all right then,” he flashed me a smile, “hey man, why don’t you fetch Sarah and I a couple of beers, then go to bed? You can use my room; I think your girlfriend and I are gonna have a bit more fun.”

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)