More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cantalope Cantalope

The card reads:

Plans

Roommate Marco:

Marco get's egged by Angel, enjoys the hell out of it and appears pregnant.

they develop a relationship and 'Team Flare' offers him what basically amounts to viagra so he can fuck Marco properly, with the condition they have to stick around to model for the agency.

they develop a relationship and leave 'Team Flare' going on the lamb and enjoying each others bodies.

PC develops a relationship with Beeler and gets fucked on the daily (probably goes together with #1).

They develop a relationship but Team Flare brainwashes Marco into an obedient slut, PC can either leave or join him/her.

They are given "jobs" by the agency, either prostitutes, Model's, sex slaves, or grunts depending. They may be together or they may not.

Brainwashed Gardevoir:

Bonds with Trainer (accepted)

Pulls her out of the psych facility early, they live happily ever after (Still bit of a slut: https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2642637)

Stick around till the end, she gets pregnant with his baby thanks to Team Rocket's intervention

flashes forward till after the baby is born and she steps into a dark limousine to blow the shadowy man.

flashes forward 18 years to their daughter, who leaves the house to become a trainer like her father except she hands over her pokeballs to the Shadowy man and joins him in his limo, having sex with him just like her mother taught her to.

flashes forward 18 years to their feminine son, who leaves the house to become a trainer like his father but is waylayed by his mother who can't resist taking his virginity before he leaves to join the shadowy man. (trains with a Machamp https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2448231)

Bonds with Trainer (rejected)

She shifts her bond to all human males and becomes a concubine/prostitute for Team Rocket

Nymphomania/egg crazy

She breeds like crazy with the other male gardevoirs and produces hundreds of Raltz eggs.

Anal twins:

Sister looks at idol and is slowly overcome with buttlust, eventaully offering herself to either her twin or to his Mightyena, falling in love with whichever consumates the deed.

The grunt carrying the idol is soon overcome with lust and can either be left or fucked by brother or Mightyena.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)