More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by corsetslut corsetslut

Choose a Character

Planning Notes *spoilers*

Heres my planning notes, it contains spoilers... no really. it does. read the story then come here if you must >.>

Alright note wise:
currently refactoring paths so Ella's story returns to two possible outcomes.

1- Ella wakes up on the floor of the lounge room near the couch infested with the bugs.

2- Ella wakes up in bed after a powerfully erotic dream where she becomes infested.

This gives me ella infected as a host but in both cases not realising it. there are minimal inconsistancies so I can draw tangents and sidestories back to this point easily enough. It makes the next part a little easier to only have two jump off points. the side story with Trinity is probably a conditional thing... ill have to look into that and see how conditional chapters work. can't have people who have no idea about the art gallery opening having access to it can we? >.>

That throwing the ex'es shit on the curb is probably a whole other path if i follow through and have ella end up at the police station. but eh we shall see :D

So plan is thusly, now that ella is introduced and infected we get to exploring our powers for the next phase. most likely we will have a trinity storyline and a non trinity storyline and a police station storyline starting to form by then. Where possible I will curve events back towards existing more promising paths where there is no major continuity errors. saves the reader backtracking and makes for a more compelling read.

20 jan 2018 -

Did some stuff on eric today, hes off to a good start so far, looking for a job, my view is, the guy is probably going to get captured and forcibly given the swarm unlike Ella who just kind of stumbles into her one. I think a more action packed approach makes sense for eric considering ella is a bit more of a drama-ish story.

makes sense to me somehow. anyhoo, added a brief few chapters showing what eric has been getting up to while ella was arguing or not arguing with the ex
it still needs some fleshing out in the options early on to give him a few more interesting choices.

Im kind of thinking most people read all the options in a choose your own adventure, so im wondering if character development works the same way if you go back in time and make different choices >.> its a conundrum eh.

:D

20 jan 2018 -p2

added some foreshadowing to eric's story with some potential "love interests" >.> also hes about a page or so from being swarmed I think, just considering the options open to me :D I want to do one where he keeps his job and one where he falls really fast down the rabbit hole so to speak.

also added a bit for ella's story

22 jan 2018

Ella has finally discovered the bugs powers.... kind of, although only one of her storylines has so far, its complicated finding a good way of doing it thats logical and in character.

Ella also possibly forming a relationship with trinity on the alternate line, undecided how to bug her yet. she's playing hard to get.

If you have read enough of the chapters you may notice a car crash I am using as a story landmark to bind all the different threads together in my mind, this helps when working with lots of different storylines, having a common thread is a good way of giving yourself a checkpoint when they are closely paralell and helps you keep track of time, I'm using this method because its similar to what I do in dnd when a character gets separated from the group. it helps keep everything grounded.

The car crash is relevant to the bug storyline too ;) spoilers tho and no i have no idea how yet, none of my paths has yet been there to see what may be there to be seen yet and so its just in my imagination at the moment.

Also, im liking Ella's character alot now >.> makes doing naughty things with her harder :P but i shall prevail. im thinking... the things she does are from good intentions but the bugs start to change her. ill have a storyline with a "good" ending where she manages to maintain control but all other paths will lead to kinky stuff.

25th jan 2018

Looks like Ella is starting to lose control of her sexual drive already in some of her storylines, I wonder if she will realise what's happening for fall further into depravity and sexual lust.

Did some stuff around Ella possibly sexing her ex, but still working on how the sex scene might work out. and what her reasons might be.

Expanded Erics storyline a little, he is being kidnapped and will be experimented on and dominated in one line, in the other he will attempt to escape hospital, but as of yet Eric has managed to avoid being infected.

Ella's first alternate storyline with Trinity has stalled a bit, ill do some more on that soon i think, still trying to figure out a way of having her infected that is different from her other storyline (no need to do the same thing, you made different choices after all.)

current active threads are.

Trinity seduction - lesiban path
Friends with Trinity - Bi path
Hair Color Change - Sexual Goddess path
Bigger Breasts change - fuck and fall of ella
Eric in hospital - Playboy Eric
Eric Kidnapped - Dominated Eric

Thes paths may all split into various themes, I still dont have a gay eric path yet or a controlled ella path. we shall see.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)