More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JumperPrime JumperPrime

Where do you start?

Planet of the Muscle Babes

On this world, the women are strong and buff, ALL of them are. Each and every woman on the planet is visibly muscular yet still quite feminine. Their breasts come in all sizes to suit a variety of tastes, from A-cups who only appear busty because of their powerfully-built pecs to ultra-bouncy DD goddesses. The size of the women's muscles also vary to suit various fantasies. They range from lean fitness babes to ultra-muscular goddesses so huge they make the biggest male bodybuilders look like 98-pound weaklings. Every last one of them is stronger than an ordinary man, even the weakest adult female on the planet has the strength of ten men and most are even stronger. Some of the planet's women have strength which is a match for the Kryptonians of comic-book legend and the stronger a woman is, the more likely that her body is hard enough to resist or outright ignore bullets, bombs, lasers, etc, including bouncing bullets off her breasts like the bullets were mere popcorn. Needless to say, the women of this planet make great dominatrixes, completely impossible to resist due to their immense strength and immunity to injury. However, there are also a vast number of submissive women as well. Some use their immense strength to entice and pleasure their master, while others fulfill a man's fantasy of defeating and dominating a strong, powerful woman. The latter scenario can be aided by a potion specifically designed for the purpose, when drunk by a woman of this world, it strips her of all her strength, no matter how powerful she is, leaving her weak, , and easily dominated for a period ranging from hours to days, depending on the dosage. Drinking the potion need not have an immediate effect, either, as a vast array of additives exist to define conditions under which the subject loses her strength and whether the loss of her power is instant or if her strength drains away over a few minutes with continued application of the stimulus or with just the initial occurrence of the trigger. Sexual arousal, certain frequencies of light, a spoken phrase or just reading that phrase, the sound of a whistle, the smell of roses, drinking milk, seeing a man's erect cock, wearing a silver bracelet, getting poked in the forehead, a specific garment being stripped off of her, and thousands more possibilities, if you can think of a circumstance, there's an additive to make it the trigger for the potion.

And now, you have been granted your very own amazon who will fulfill whatever fantasy you want to live out, no matter how perverted or degrading. Ever wanted to Supergirl? Everything needed for the fantasy, including a woman who perfectly fits your ideal image of Supergirl, will be provided. Want to be a sexual to a sadistic Nazi bitch? Also easily arranged. Want to romance and bed a willing and quite amorous Wonder Woman? Simplicity itself. Want a harem of submissive and/or defiant leather-clad warrior women to fight each other for the right to be fucked by you? Quite doable. These are but 4 out of an infinite number of possible fantasies that can be arranged for you. Whatever you can think of, it can be made to happen.

What is your fantasy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)