More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grimm05 Grimm05

Who will Michael Choose?

Pizza Girl

Michael decided before all else he should buy some food so his most logical choice was pizza as it was cheap and affordable, the perfect meal for anyone even if he could afford something better.

So he dialed up his local pizza shop and ordered his go to order, pepperoni with extra sausages and waited for the delivery man to ring the doorbell. Imagine his surprise when he opened the door expecting to see some overweight guy in a pizza uniform and found a rather cute looking Asian Girl standing before him instead.

The kind of cute Asian Girl who would say "Kawaii" while assuming a cute pose along the way over something as simple as a tiny animal.

Her uniform was rather plain but tight around her impressive bust while a simple red cap decorated the top of her head. Giving her a rather cute and simple look that would no doubt earn her a lot of extra tips at the end of the day and would have worked on him as well.

But sadly for her Michael recognized the Pizza Girl as Hilary, her parents were pretty well off so what was she doing delivering pizza?

Deciding to make his presence known Michael began "Hilary that you?" before she could even deliver her order to his hands.

Turning her attention to Michael she realized who he was and cursed as she always had a crush growing up with the man but could never do anything about it.

Nodding Hilary sucked up her fear and nervousness and said "Yes. Michael right? I thought you moved."

Her accent had a hint of Chinese still in it despite living in America most of her life though this might have to do with her parents and her environment than anything else.

Laughing Michael replied "Yeah I did but I just graduated. Got this great job downtown just came home to house sit. How about you last I heard you were off to University to be a Writer?"

Shaking her head Hilary decided she might as well explain "No my family didn't have the money. Business not good so I came home to help."

"Ah." Michael said in understand and wondered if he might used this fact to his advantage.

Does he?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)