More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by splotch splotch

What's next?

Pity Party

"I'm fat!" Katie said, pouting and crossing her arms. Vanessa rolled her eyes. Great, another of Katie's patented self pity parties.

"No you're not." Vanessa reassured her insecure friend.

"Oh yeah? Then why did that guy on the online dating service say I was 'chubby?!" Katie moaned, gesturing at her phone. Katie was having trouble meeting boys, and was trying online dating. It wasn't going well. Apparently she was too insecure for even the internet.

"That was just some jerk." Vanessa explained. "The internet is full of them. Trust me, you're not fat. You've just got big hips and a round face. It's perfectly natural."

"Thanks." Katie pouted. Vanessa's pep talks always made her feel worse. Honestly, Vanessa just tended to make her feel worse. The very presence of her body builder friend just made her feel inadequate. And who could blame her? Just look at Vanessa:

The girl was an amazon! It just wasn't fair. She got all the attention, making Katie feel frumpy and unwanted.

"Katie, if you really feel so bad, come to the gym with me tomorrow." Vanessa offered. "I can get you into shape in no time!"

Katie considered. She was naturally lazy, unlike Vanessa, who seemed to have endless energy. She didn't really want to go to the gym, but maybe getting in shape would make her feel better.

Gym or no gym?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)