More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by insaneinsanity insaneinsanity

Who shall you follow?

Pirate King Daemon (OC)

(This storyline will contain quite a few fantasies, to forewarn you. This story also takes place right at the beginning of the war of the five kings. Also, some chapters may be more story based than sex based. I'll try to point out which chapter is which, for those only here for the sex.)

Daemon sat on his throne in Bloodstone, tapping his fingers on the arm impatiently. He was an attractive man, about 6'2 in height, with an athletic, slightly muscular body, and messy white hair, with intense, violet eyes. It had taken a few years, but he has finally united the Stepstones, proclaiming himself the Pirate King. He was well-known throughout Essos and Westeros, not only for his and ruthless nature, but also for his blatant hedonism and greed. At the time, he was waiting for his council to come, consisting of his most loyal comrades, most of whom have been with him since the beginning. Wearing a gold necklace with the seven pointed star on it, and a baggy white shirt that only had the bottom half buttoned up, his trousers were, at the moment, around his ankles. There was a small, petite girl between his legs, working her mouth along his 10 inch shaft eagerly. About 4'11, with milk chocolate skin and long, flowing raven locks, She was a summer islander named Tyria. She was naked currently, showing off her perky little ass and her relatively flat chest, along with her dripping wet slit. She was nowhere near the light skinned, busty ladies Daemon was usually associated with, but she was undoubtedly his favorite, though for reasons no one but him knew. Tyria began to bob her head along his shaft, her quiet little moans gentle vibrating his cock.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)