More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Arcana95 Arcana95

What's next?

Pipsqueak in Red

Leaping from roof-to-roof Dolan arrives on the scene inspecting his surroundings. On the street below lay the bodies of what looked to be Junior's goons no doubt hired to be extra muscle or in this scenario cannon fodder, while on the roof a bulkhead hovers just above the building. Climbing into the bulkhead Dolan recognizes the familiar ginger-haired, white coat with a black bowler hat.

Dolan: (Oh Torchwick your loveable piece of shit, no sooner do you escape your incarceration just to pull another string of robberies? It's like you knew I was back in Vale!)-Thinking to himself.

On the other side of the roof looks to be a pipsqueak in a red hood sporting a big ass scythe. Seeing her Dolan couldn't help but wonder why she makes him think of Qrow for some reason. Just then Roman tosses what looks to be a piece of fire Dust at the girls' feet before pointing his cane towards it and firing causing another explosion.

Hearing Roman cackling to his amusement only to see a purple barrier erected protecting the girl. The one responsible and standing in front of her is none other than his Aunty Glynda dropping in to save the day.

Glynda having protected the girl fires multiple orbs of purple energy smacking the bulkhead around before following up by shooting a dust cloud into the air to create ice shards and using her telekinesis to drop them straight down on the bulkhead.

Just then a new combatant steps into view thou he couldn't make out her face he could see she was wearing heels with an anklet on her right leg. The unknown woman shoots a fireball from her hand only for Glynda to deflect it however Dolan noticed something strange with the floor and just as he suspected the attack was a diversion to set a trap below Glynda's feet though, with her reflexes, she quickly evades the attack and now thanks to the debris she had more ammunition to at her disposal. With a wave of her riding crop, she uses her telekinesis to converge the fragments into a makeshift spear and flings it at the craft.

Even though the woman tries to destroy the lance it is only reformed in an instant and continues its advance. The ship tilts to avoid the projectile only for Glynda to split the lance into three to surround the bulkhead. However, the unknown woman uses her pyrokinesis to vaporize Glynda's attack. Wanting to be of use the pipsqueak's weapon transforms into what Dolan believes to be a sniper rifle and fires dust rounds toward their opponent only for her to stop them with her hands following up with multiple columns of fire to appear.

As the ship was turning Roman in the cockpit, he spots something at the corner of his eye. When he turns his head, he sees a sight he hoped to not see. Vale's most infamous huntsman was back in the kingdom and looking no worse for wear from his latest mission. A moment later both Dolan and Roman's eyes meet with a smirk Dolan waves his hand at Roman causing him to go pale.

Roman: Uh yeah... fuck that!

He closes the hanger and quickly hits the afterburners giving no regard to his other passenger and flies off.

Dolan: Good to see he's doing well.

Within an instant, Dolan leaps from his roof towards where his aunt and the pipsqueak were.

Dolan: Well, you certainly were in top form tonight, a shame we couldn't nab them but at least we know who's responsible right?

Glynda: Perhaps if you provided me support or even just attack maybe we could have already caught them?

Dolan: And miss getting to see you flex on them?

Glynda: *sigh* You're sounding just like her?

Just then the pipsqueak finally making her presence known speaks up.

Pipsqueak in red: Your both huntsmen, aren't you!? Can I have your autographs!?

They both looked at each other before turning back to the girl.

Dolan & Glynda: No.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)