More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What does the next day have in-store for Roxy?

Pilgrims, Pappa and Period pain.

Chapter 2

I woke with my stomach turning and felt angry with the world and everything in it. Angry, I wanted to share the pain... my pilgrims were going to suffer.

Weighed down with attitude, I slumped onto the bench seat in the lecture theatre. Within a minute the daily pilgrimage began.

“Hello Madam.”

He was a fresh one. “Fuck off.” It may seem harsh but I don’t like my new pilgrims feeling too comfortable.

“I like you.”

“Not the only one. Just look at the six creeps behind you.”

“May I...”

“No. If you want to become a pilgrim, you need to come bearing gifts.”

His face suddenly lifted that he had lasted this long. “My name is Ashvin.”

“Ashvin, I don’t want to be a wife, I can’t make chapati, chicken korma or even a fucking pot noodle. As far as I know, the kitchen is somewhere where I store my white wine and dark chocolate...” Ashvin was still standing there like a door knocking Jehovah. It was time I gave him the infamous Roxy scowl. “Go and find a woman who wants to live a life of servitude.” I gestured towards my tits, “This, right here, isn’t what you’re looking for”, then gave him the Bahraini finger. “Now piss off before I give Immigration more than a few reasons to deport you.”

“I just want to be a follower.”

“You mean, pilgrim, not follower. You need to come bearing gifts. Report tomorrow with the most expensive chocolate you can find... if you can’t afford it, then you’re not my type.”

“Yes madam. Thank you, madam.”

“Now fuck off and don’t disappoint.”

The next pilgrim took his place... it was going to be a long day... But fucking them off let me release some periodic tension. “Next.”

“It’s me Sunny.”

“What have you got for me today?”

“Dark chocolates like you asked for.”

“Still a virgin?”

“Yes madam. But it’s even more frustrating being so, now that I am a pilgrim.”

I fingered through a fashion magazine, not even bothering to look at Sunny. “Leave the chocolates... I’ll eat some and let you know if you’ve pleased me”

“I do hope I have...”

“I very much doubt it. Bring me some sparkling white next time... always puts me in a more, willing mood.”

“Absolutely. May I?”

I placed the magazine on the bench, then raised my hand as Sunny kissed my ring. “Now be a good boy and disappear... You’re already outstaying your welcome.”

Finally alone I could concentrate on what really mattered. Taking out my vanity bag, I fixed my makeup. My lips are full and luscious, good for blow jobs, so I’ve been told. They are backed by a row of straight white teeth meaning I possess a Bollywood smile.

Slouched on my bench seat I doodled onto my pad as the lecturer seemed intent on boring me to . Suddenly my mobile vibrated. My first thought was it was just another friend request on Facebook from a wannabe pilgrim. But it was my father, Pappa.

Dear little Princess.

When can I expect my loved one back here for the festive season? We all miss our little doctor in waiting. I trust you still have the money I sent for your flight home? Plus how is the love life? Your mother and I both miss you dearly. Mother spends more and more time tending the garden, I guess she is passing the time until you return.

Hugs and kisses.

Pappa

I sighed out loud. That money for the flight was well spent on cocaine and expensive dinners. I could have used the phrase wasted, but I had a bloody good time... fuck, that’s an understatement. I woke up on so many different beds I thought I was a mattress tester. However, what freaked me out most was Pappa asking about my love life... he wants me married. Typing on my phone I sent back a reply.

Dear Paps

Studying hard, grades are hitting the high eighties, so still on for that first. Sadly I have no time for men L

Love and hugs

Your little Doctor

That wasn’t far from the truth, with all the dildos I ride there wasn’t much need for a cock. I usually just pull a guy during the end of term celebrations or if I go on a sex binge... which happens from time to time. Pappa must have been bored as the phone vibrated straight away.

Dear Princess

I miss you terribly. I also worry about you being single and alone. I am sending you a spread sheet of men that I have personally vetted since you turned eighteen. It contains their names, ages, occupations and pictures. Let me know who you like and I’ll put you in touch.

Love

A worried Pappa

Fuck sake, what is it with men? If it’s not pilgrims doing my head in, it’s bloody family.

Dear Father.

I appreciate the offer, but I’m really not interested in getting married. I like being single and carefree. If people are talking about me, let them. No need to worry about me, I have met plenty of people.

As soon as I sent the email I realised my mistake. My phone vibrated with a reply.

What do mean met plenty of people?

Chewing my nail I formulated a reply.

I have joined social clubs and play an active role in student union.

The fact Pappa didn’t reply showed me that he knew I was jumping cocks. Oh, well what can he do? He’s ten thousand kilometers away and I’m no longer financially dependent on him.

Suddenly the lecture was interrupted by the boarder agency officer... Oh fuck.

Does Roxy have the right papers?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)