More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by majus majus

What's next?

Piero D'Acunto retells the story of Black Widow Higgins, the woman with a pair of most perfect tits he ever groped.

“Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! I knew it, Mikey. If you have to start, you start from the beginning from the classics!” Piero said, to the grumbling of the present.

“Well, better to get over with it at the start, otherwise he wouldn't shut up-” Mikey heard someone say.

Soon, everyone were sitting around Piero. Riccardo passed Mikey a drink, who took a swing and turned to the older man, waiting for him to begin.

“It all started in 1946, not so long after the war ended. It was an eventful year for the family. Unfortunately, the year started with troubles - my cousin, Dario, fucked over the simple job that he was given...


“Extra! Extra! Dario D'Acunto behind bars! He will be tried for the of Juan Sebastián Quesada! Extra! Extra!”


“...my cousin was arrested right after he killed the bastard, right next to the place of crime. Fortunately, he managed to hide his gun before his arrest. I collected it two days later when the cops stopped snooping around. Truthfully, Dario was fucked. The cops had enough of evidence to send him to jail for years to come... and I couldn't think of anything that would prevent my cousin from being sent to jail. Depressed, with Dario's gun hidden inside my coat, I went to a bar to drown my sorrows. There, I've met a gorgeous woman, who would provide me with a solution to this mess...”


I finished pouring the liquid into the woman's glass and took another look at the woman.

She looked stunning, attractive face, long raven hair, the long red dress emphasized her full round breasts and long, stocking clad, legs with high heels. True, her youth was long behind her – she was reaching the middle of her forties – but she was still stunningly beautiful... and those gravity-defying breasts...

She took a swing and turned to me.

“Courtney.” she introduced herself shortly.

“Piero.”

“So, what made you walk into the bar and drink so much.” she asked.

I winced, at the reminder of my cousin's troubles. I loved him like a brother, I really did, but I had no idea how to fix his latest fuck up.

“Family troubles,” I answered evasively.

The woman winced.

“I know that ones.” she took a swing. “After my husband died, I had to borrow money to secure the leaving for me and my son.”

“Must be tough.”

“Not really. The guy from whom I borrowed money died recently – you might have read about him.”

“Quesada?” I asked, not even trying to hide my surprise.

“The same.” she smirked and took another swing.


“Apparently, Courtney borrowed over 2000 dollars from Quesada – which wasn't anything unusual after the war. Many families had financial troubles and had to borrow money from some shady people in order to survive...” Piero took another swing from his glass and paused for a moment, allowing his throat to rest.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)