More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

What's next?

Pictures and Tentacles (ENF)

"Now, open the device." The Dalek controlled Lin to open her laptop. "I shall gather all the knowledge available to achieve my plans.... wait...." it spoke into Lin's thoughts but soon became distracted by the lewdness of humans.

After accessing the vastness of the Internet and all the myriad of sex on it, the Dalek controlling Lin suddenly changed it's plans.

Rather than destroy the humans, he would have fun with this one. For now at least.

"Remove your pants and undergarments." The Dalek spoke lustfully, for the first time feeling something other than hatered. "Now pick up your cellular device. Take pictures of your reproductive organs and send them to your contacts."

"Please..... no..." Lin begged, but the Dalek quickly shoved it's tendrils into her holes, thrusting them in and out for her insubordination. "Now, do as you're told." It spoke again, withdrawing from her and she did, tears falling down her face as her phone began violently vibrating due to the inflow of confused notifications.

"And your social medias...." the Dalek began to pulsate, drunk from the suffering of this human.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)