More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BlackHat BlackHat

Answer Alice's call?

Pick up the phone.

I swipe my finger across the phone and put it to my ear.

"Hey, Alice."

"Good morning, Sean. Sorry, to wake you so early." The voice coming through the phone is sweet and sincere.

"Don't worry about it, I was up already. Did you hear anything?"

"Oh... Um, no." Her voice lowers and you could almost hear Alice blush in embarrassment on the other end. "I'm so sorry, Sean, I wasn't calling about her... I actually need a favor."

Your heart dips a bit, and a flash of anger rises in its place, but before you can put your foot in your mouth, Alice speaks up, "I was supposed to help Brooklyn move out of her dorm today," you can hear some shuffling on Alice's end, "But Harrison didn't do so well on the long trip the last time, and I was hoping you might be able to stay with him for the day today?"

Harrison was Alice's son, only three years-old. He was a decent kid, you watched him from time to time as a last resort for Alice.

"I know this is really bad timing what with... you know," her voice trails off, "I just don't have anyone else to turn to right now..."

Agree to watch Harrison?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)