More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by the_high_king the_high_king

Select a story written in a different hand.

Pia Conners- Punk Rocker

Pia stepped out of the alley near her old high school. She had just smoked a blunt and crushed the remains of it underneath her skater shoes. Pia was a girl in her early twenties and a high school drop out. She was sort of regretting it now of course but it's something that kept her down. She enjoyed drinking, (but much less now then back in high school); smoking weed; video games; hanging with her friends and punk rock shows, (she enjoyed other music as well but her go to was punk rock). In fact, just tonight she was headed out to see a show. The 'Camel-Clutchers' were in town for one night only!

She had dyed dark-green hair at about neck length in a emo-style cut. She wore black eyeliner and tiny piercings in the corners of her lips and a small ring piercing in her nose. As for clothes, she had on a tight green Zelda shirt that hugged against her modestly sized breasts; a black and green bandanna around her neck and tight ripped black jeans that shaped her slender frame. She was also an inch or so just below average height.

Pia walked towards the concert hall called, 'Wicked Weenies'. It was a downtown club that was popular for hosting rock bands; alternative musicians and metal shows. The line was modestly long, wrapping around the block quite a bit and into an alley way. Looked like it was going to be a sold-out show tonight! Fortunately, Pia had her ticket on hand and hoped she'd see her friends inside... however... that line did look long.

She could line-up or maybe there's another way in? She did know about the roof-top entrance if she was feeling risky and rebellious. Also, maybe there's a chance she could just walk in to the back door? There was a worry that the building over-sold and the building would be at-capacity by the time it was her turn to go in. Pia thought about this for a while...

How does Pia get into the show?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)