More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by vmarissa vmarissa

Talk to Eva

Phone call with Eva

"I'm getting married."

THAT woke me up. I sat upright in bed, my eyes wide open as I listened to find out more about this revelation. "Married? Heck, I didn't even know you had a serious boyfriend! When?" I asked her in disbelief.

"Sunday."

Obviously I had heard her wrong so I asked her to say it again.

"That's right, you heard me, seven days from now."

A million questions popped into my head. Where was she? Where was the wedding to be held? Most of all, why the hell was it being held on such short notice?

"I'm in Sardinia, Italy right now and that's where the wedding's going to be," she started to explain, "Remember all the dolphin stuff I use to be into? Well, I work for a dolphin rescue group down here now along with Gary."

I learned that Gary was the guy she was marrying. He was a few years older than her and the two of them worked close together doing whatever they did with the dolphins.

"I know it's short notice and I'm very sorry for letting you know so late. It all.. kinda happened too fast." she explained.

"Can your dad pay to get you down here? I want you to be the bridesmaid."

Wow, bridesmaid! I'd never been one in my life as it seemed all my friends were still putting off getting married - me included. What about a dress? How did this all work?

"Don't worry, we're planning a beach wedding at his parent's house. They have a place right on the ocean. I thought we could wear bikinis - wouldn't that be wild?"

Accept the offer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)