More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Doctorsgirl Doctorsgirl

Who is it?

Phill the Deer.

In walks Phill; the Deer Hybrid and his partner, a different species of Deer.
The two are walking slowly, as Phill's belly is swollen as if he swallowed a beach ball. However, both are happy and excited as they sit down.
"Good to see you again." You say. "How's everything?"
"Couldn't be better," Phill states. "I can't wait to have this kid...I've wanted one for so long."
You nod and start setting up the Ultrasound. "And your morning sickness? Last time you said it would last for about an hour."
"Better." Phill's partner answers. "Only thirty minutes now."
"Good to hear that. Alright Phill, just lie on the table here and let's see what's going on inside you."
The pregnant male Hybrid got onto the table with help from his partner and lifted his shirt; revealing his swollen belly.
After putting the special gel on the end of the wand, you turn on the screen and place the wand on Phill's stomach.
Both parents gasp when they see their child.
"So here's the head...the spine and the arms...and the legs are-Hang on."
"What?" Phill asks, scared. "What's wrong with my baby?!"
You squint at the screen. "Not baby...'babies'." You look at the two. "Congrats to you both, you're having twins."
"We are?!"
You laugh and show them the second baby; curled up and near it's sibling. "I can tell they're both opposite genders. You'll have both a boy and a girl." You turn back to the glowing 'mom'. "Everything looks good in there."
Once that's done you print out the result and hand it to them. "Now since there's two babies, go easy on the intercourse, alright? You need to rest."
"I will Doc. And thank you, so much!"
You wave to the happy couple as they leave your office then cross Phill off the list.

Who's next to walk in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)