More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by majus majus

Who will we follow

Philippa Mills, 42 y/o MILF, teacher

"Thank you Mrs Mills!" one of the boys called to me enthusiastically as I put a tray with sweets and drinks on the table.

I smiled and nodded. I looked around the room - my students were celebrating the successful passing of their exams.

"Well then, since you are all adults, after school now, why don't I bring something stronger?"

"Would you, Mrs Mills?" One of them asked surprised.

"Of course, we are parting after all!"

I left the room and went to my kitchen. I stopped as I walked into the kitchen.

"Of course, I forgot to ask if they want beer or wine." I shook my head and turned around.

I made my way back to the living room but stopped as I heard my students animated discussion.

"-of course I agree she is beautiful. Mrs Mills has a beautiful face, is slim, has a nice ass and large tits. Really, she looks better than most girls our year."

"I agree! After all, you need to have some looks to be accepted to the lottery!"

"She part in the lottery?"

"Stop kidding!"

"I shit you not. She took part in the lottery about five years ago."

"Damn! I would pay to see her sprawled on the bed and taken!"

"I hear you! I would love to see her chained to school urinals... Mrs Mills sucking me off after I finished pissing into her mouth."

"No, no... with those udders she would make a nice breeder. Just imagine drinking the milk from her udders."

"In her age? No, she would make a great pain-slut. I get hard just thinking of her sweat covered body, and her tits jumping each time the whip lands on her arse."

"You can have any fetishes you want - I just get hard on the thought of fucking that hot body of hers."

A round of laughter went around the room.

I took a step back and bit my lip. I had to lean against the wall, as my legs were shaking. I could feel my juices running down my tights. It's been a while since I was this excited. Remembering the excitement, the danger was one thing that truly turned me on. But hearing my students imagining me as a and talking about fucking me was another...

I went to my room, stripped and looked into my reflection.

Looking back was a raven-haired caucasian beauty, with hair reaching below her ass, heart-shaped face, slim body, firm ass and a pair large round breasts. I touched my slit-

"Ahm~" and moaned from the jolt of pleasure I received.

It's been so long since I was this turned on...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)