More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ThisRascal ThisRascal

What's next?

Phase 2

I left Laura on the X-Men's blackbird. She was complete sweaty mess, there was no way she was going to be on her feet for another few hours. It would give me the right amount of time to snoop around until she came scorching back for round two.

The hanger was huge! It was like being in a football stadium and it took me almost a half an hour just to find a door to another hallway. There was a palm print scanner on the first door and I placed my new feminine hand right on the pad. At first I thought the scanner was going to reject me and sound the alarm, but the possession seemed to have not changed a thing besides my mind. And speaking of my mind it seemed the further I went in search of people the more my mind started to hear voices. Then a voice screeched into my head. It felt supersonic and something runny came from my nose. Blood! Blood was coming from my nose! Then it hit me. Betsy's mutant ability was telepathy. Oh great, I'm going to have little to no control with major headaches frequently. But if I learned to control her ability I could use it for my . New opportunities sprouted in my mind, so many vile and hateful acts to get back at the ones who had a part in my .

I decided to follow the source of my intense headaches. The hallway extended further down until it opened up into a giant observation room. I entered the room, hearing the high pitched noise even louder now, so I continued forward looking out the windows down below. Down below was a huge room filled with various equipment and what looked like booby traps of all kinds. And in the center of that room was a red head in a dark green spandex outfit. Every time a trap came near her, she just opened her mouth in a scream, but this scream seemed to be amplified into a deafening screech. A screech so loud that even the glass did nothing to prevent the noise, forcing me to cover my ears. One of the traps was sneaking up behind her and in an instant she extended her arms flashing what seemed to be wings attached to her suit. Then she tilted her head downward and released another screech. Sending her upward into the air. As she fell, she positioned herself forward sending another screech downward at her would be attacker. This screech ripped the trap to shreds and propelled the red-head into flight, circling for another target.

"There's more where that came from yer' sissies!" she yelled out.

She was beautiful in the air, but her screech didn't fit with that beauty. Let's see how I can quell that voice. I looked over the various control panels in front of me, hoping one would just say poison gas or something, but that was too obvious. Eventually I find a monitor attached to some joysticks. Next to the joysticks was a big red button concealed behind a clear plastic container basically screaming to be pressed. I was considering my options, when another screech filled my ears and it was a hurtful one too. If I was going to use my new powers I needed that noise to stop, so I lifted the plastic container and pressed the button. The monitor right next to the button switched on, giving me the view of an unknown third party basked in darkness. I started to play around with the joysticks, moving them up and down to see what they controlled and then light poured in as two doors parted. Instantly I saw scraps of the other traps in the room below on the monitor, so I lifted my head above the screen and down into the room of traps. On the opposite side of the room hidden in a section of the walls, a giant robot lay dormant. Then I pushed one of the joysticks and the robot hummed to life pushing itself forward a ways. The red-head turned her attention to the new enemy with a look of surprise on her face.

"Hell, I didn't set the danger room to sentinels!" she screamed. "Nice surprise. Training's always driving me to drink and after I'm done mopping the floor with ye' that's what I'm doing! Hear me sentinel!"

I continued to play with the joysticks, figuring out the left controlled movement while the right controlled the arms. The buttons right below the right joystick opened up the arsenal of various dangers the sentinel toted. What really caught my eye was the three mechanical tentacles that sprouted from each arm as I pressed the third button down. With a basic understanding of the sentinel's controls down pat, I turned my attention back to the red-head. Who, after listening to her speak between screeches, pinned her as irish.

"Hey Seamus, get a load of this!" I yelled.

"Wha-!?"

The red-head turned towards the direction of my voice leaving her back side defenseless. Using the sentinel, I rammed the left joystick forward while leaving the arms in an outward position. Once I got in range of her I pressed the button releasing the mechanical tentacles hidden within the robot's gauntlets. The tentacles wrapped around the unassuming irish woman, gripping her tightly enough to keep her from screaming. I started to move the right joystick, forgetting that I still held my finger against the tentacle button, discovering a new feature. Holding down the button and moving the joystick gave way to the introduction of newer smaller tentacles, that I could control more precisely with the joysticks. The only way to discern these besides size, was the more mesh-like material they brandished instead of the metal of the bigger ones. I moved the joystick towards her, using the tips to slowly scratch off her uniform.

"A sentinel trying to bold with this here bird. Well, I'm not having it!" she tried to yell out. "When I get out of ere' somebody's gonna pay! Wait, wait, what are doing. No, no stop!"

"Oh don't worry baby, I'll be quick" I muttered to myself.

I moved the left joystick even further forward, pushing the smaller tentacles down near her thighs. Ripping the material of her uniform as I went until I reached my destination: her crotch. She felt the tentacle on her skin anticipating its final destination.

"Oh no, no, no, no, no! Please! Danger room stop! she cried out.

Circling the joystick on the monitor was circling the tentacle around her snatch. I zoomed in on the screen seeing the wetness forming on what remained of her now torn uniform. I couldn't help myself any longer and once more I jerked the joystick forward and in the tip of the tentacle plunged, deep in her pussy. She cried out in mixture of both pleasure and pain, a section of the ceiling fell around the robot due to her scream.

"Ahh! Ahhh! Ahhhh! Oh my gawd! Right in the box, you mother-"

She was cut off due to the second tentacle wrapping around her breasts, squeezing ever so tightly. Going from squeezing the breasts to teasing the nipples in random order. She moaned and moaned until she started to pant from the pleasurable exhaustion. That should keep her scream down for a bit, but just in case I'll set this on repeat. And with a press of a button, the tentacles continued to pump in and out of her pussy, rousing her from her brief break. Then the second tentacle came back for her breasts and the cycle continued, the irish woman moaning in ecstasy as they went.

"Oh gawd, not again! Ah! Ah! Ahhh! Somebody's gonna pay!

"Oh honey, you took the words right out of my mouth."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)