More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheQueenOfDreams TheQueenOfDreams

Who and where?

Phaedra Jade Silver/ Futanari/ Age 18/ Witch/ Staten Island

It was so in invigorating. The idea, no, the concept of it all. Was this for real?

"Turn off that television Phaedra! You need to pack your things. We're leaving this instant!"

The bark of her father was none to shy of an order. He was after all the alpha of their pack, Storm Pack. It was hard to believe she had been born a rather powerful person herself with the glorified family jewels to bless her father's lineage with more of his name.... if only that was how it worked when it came to witches. Cause moon goddess forbid, she live a delightful life as some housewife of a stronger Beta or Delta male, taking their surname. Sad part to her life, Phae was not even born a werewolf. She took after her mother. The strongest matriarchal line of witches dating back to the early 1300's. So despite her father carrying the surname Storm, Phaedra had been passed her mother's maiden name, Silver. This left her with the weight of a heavily noble line of witches to surpass.

"I'm not going."

Phae finally bit back, unfaltering in her intentions to stand her ground. So what if the world was now a free for all pass no matter the gender? Nobody would see her complaining. She utterly loved the idea of having anyone she desired to bury her young futa cock into... despite being still a virgin herself.

Fuck the pack and fuck the witch matriarch. She fully intended on having some fun. After all. She'd just turned 18.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)