More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 24ward 24ward

How does Dexler make his move?

Peter takes the opportunity to talk to Madeline after cheerleading practice

Peter spent the afternoon burning up his telephone trying to accelerate that deal he was working on in time to impress Mr. Dexler and hopefully keep his job. By four o'clock, it was clear that all he was doing was irritating them, and that nothing would be decided until the next day. Then he remembered that he had promised that he'd pick up Madeline from cheerleading practice today!

Peter cleaned up his office, turned off his computer and went out to wait for the elevator, worried about his angelic girl. Just his luck, Rodney Dexler came walking by just as he stepped into the elevator. "Calling it an early day, Peter?" Mr. Dexler inquired, raising an eyebrow. "Must be nice to have so much free time."

"Uh, hoping to hear something positive about that deal in the morning, Mr. Dexler," Peter stammered, hoping he wasn't digging himself deeper. "It's just uh, I'm going to pick up my daughter from practice..."

"Oh, Madison the little cheerleader, right?" Dexler's frown dissolved slightly.

"Madeline, sir," Peter corrected, but nodded.

"Hmm, I bet she has a boyfriend on the football team, huh?" Mr. Dexler said, just a hint of a smirk on his face. "I was a defensive end in high school and college, and I had my share of pretty blonde cheerleaders. I bet that's her type: big, strong, black guys, right Peter?"

Peter was starting to sweat and fidget as Dexler described this to him. "No! No, my daughter doesn't really date yet..." Peter protested as bravely as he felt he could. "Not even big black guys." He had meant that as a defence of his teenage daughter's virtue but it came out sounding like pathetic racist pique.

"Oh, so I suppose that's why you have to go pick her up, make sure the big scary negroes don't do anything to Madison that you don't approve of," Dexler snapped, obviously enjoying making Peter squirm. "Even if she does."

"It's not like that, sir," Peter tried to explain. "I respect Madeline's choices, and if she wants to date a black man, then I'll have to respect that, but she's too young for that now..."

"Go on, Peter, I'm just bustin' your balls..." the boss laughed, waving a hand at him. "Enjoy your time with your daughter before some nigga takes her from you..." Peter could still hear his laughter as the elevator doors closed behind him.


Twenty minutes later, Peter arrived at the high school field. Practices were long over by now, but students and other young adults were still mingling around, talking and laughing. Glancing past the bleachers, Peter saw Madeline, a beautifully toned 5'4 cheerleader and gymnast with long blonde hair, green eyes, a gorgeous face and flawless skin. She had changed and was wearing a short cotton skirt and a long-sleeve pink shirt that clung tightly to her slim waist and 36DD chest. What shocked Peter was that she was engaged in a deep conversation with a big black guy in a varsity jacket. Peter could see the giant, at least a foot taller than his daughter, glance down repeatedly at her exposed cleavage as she talked, seemingly oblivious to his lustful gaze.

'Oh god, Rodney's right, my daughter's already going black!' Peter concluded as he watched in horrified wonder, willing to see physical contact between them. "Kiss her already," he hissed, relinquishing his tight grip on the steering wheel and absent-mindedly rubbing at his crotch. "Grab her tittie, maybe slide a hand under that little skirt." Peter's fears only increased as a second black player approached and joined the conversation. "Take my white daughter, you assholes!" Peter commanded, still seated in the car while the teenagers shared a laugh. "Push her down and slap her face with your big black cocks! At least then she'll know what to expect when Rodney Dexler gets ahold of her!"

As if sensing his presence, Madeline turned and noticed her father watching from the car. She smiled and waved, then offered each of the guys a friendly hug before jogging toward him. The blacks shared a laugh as they watched the pretty blonde depart, but Peter was struggling to conceal his raging erection as his daughter joined him in the car.

"Hi daddy!" she chirped as she slid onto the passenger seat, leaning over to give him a peck on the cheek as she rested her pack on her lap. "I hope your boss wasn't too mad at you for leaving work early!"

"Oh, we'll just have to make it up to him," Peter said with jocularity, glancing over at his knockout of a daughter as she smiled over at him. 'She's even hotter now that in that damn photo,' Peter thought grimly. 'She doesn't stand a chance against Dexler.' He decided to change the subject. "So Maddy, was that your boyfriend?"

"Daddy, I don't date yet!" she squealed, instantly turning red. "They're guys from the team."

"Are they nice?"

"Carl is, and I guess Leroy is, too, it's just..." Madeline's voice trailed off as she chewed her lip nervously. "And I know both of them like me, alot...!"

"You are a sweet, wonderful girl, Maddy..." Peter tells her reassuringly. "And you are very pretty, and very fair. And you should know that black guys will always want you for that. Whether young like them or old like me, every black man wants a young blonde girl like you. So you need to be aware that it's not about dating, it's about fucking."

Peter glanced over, realizing that he'd taken this little pep talk into an inappropriate place. Sure enough, Madeline looked shocked, pale and unsure of what to say to her father.

What do they say now? Where do they go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)