More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by The Bully The Bully

How does Dexler make his move?

Peter hopes to convince Mr. Dexler his job is worth saving....

40 year old Peter Esche slumped back in his chair at his desk. It was already Friday afternoon and he knew he had little chance of closing the downtown sales deal before Monday morning.

Peter was a good salesman and a good father but the relentless pressures of his overbearing boss coupled with a down economy had really taken a toll on the single father, causing him to work alot of extra hours to help pay for his loving daughter's upcoming college education.

He sighed as he looked down at last year's picture of his daughter dressed in her high school cheerleading outfit. Peter realized she had even 'blossomed' even more since that picuture had been taken. Ever since his wife had died 10 years ago he had focused his life on doing what was best for his only child. Now it appreaed he was about to fail in that as he feared he was about to lose his job and Madeline's chances at going to college this fall.

Madeline Esche had just turned 18 a few short weeks ago after her High School graduation. She was the true definition of beautiful with her long blonde hair, sexy green eyes, a gorgeous face and flawless tanned skin. She stood at 5'4" and weighed 135 pounds of lean muscle. Her impressive 39DD-24-38 measurements caused her to turn heads wherever she went. She was a dedicated straight 'A' student who did manage to get some college scholarships but would need her father's support in order to go to college. Busy with her studies, her gymnastics and cheerleading, Madeline had little time for dating and boys. She felt there would be plenty of time for that later, after she was done with college. Since her mother's she wanted to make her daddy proud and become a success. Sweet and innocent she had always wanted people to appreciate her for her kindness and brains. She had no idea she possessed a body most centerfolds and high end strippers would envy and could never really understand why alot of boys and men acted 'funny' around her.

Peter shook his head as he looked at Madeline's picture hoping to come up with someway to convince his arrogant boss to let him keep his job. He hated to let her down as she meant the world to him but what could he do at this point he asked himself.

Just then Peter remembered that tomorrow night was the annual company dinner and cocktail reception. This event, held at a fancy hotel, would be an opportunity for Peter's boss to run over the company numbers and give the employees a 'pep talk'. It also served as a way for the employees to get to know their manager better on a more social basis. Peter Esche wasn't much of a social butterfly and he really hated attending these functions by himself for the last 10 years but this year he thought he might bring Madeline along to introduce him to Mr. Dexler. Perhaps, Peter hoped that after meeting her, Dexler would find it in his heart not to fire him so that she could go to college.

Peter quickly picked up the phone and called his daughter at home explaining that he had hoped she would go with him to the company dinner and reception tomorrow night.

Madeline, having no other planes on a Saturday night, was thrilled to go with her father to the company reception. It made her feel all grown up to be attending such an important event with her father and told him she needed to go out and buy a new dress and some new shoes. She wanted to make a good impression and make her daddy proud she thought as she dashed off to the mall after hanging up the phone.

Peter smiled as hoped that by having Dexler meet Madeline that he'd be able to keep his job.

Dexler's words about "better keep an eye on her" kept ringing in his head. He knew he have to be careful around the 43 year old, 6'4", 250 pound ex-college football player. After seeing the way Dexler was looking at his daughter's photo, there was no way Peter was going to leave her alone with his arrogant and crude boss for even a second. As shiver went down Peter's spine as he pictured the black man dancing with Madeline at the reception and running his hands all over her curvy teen body. No, Peter thought, there was no way he was going to let Dexler cop a feel of his beautiful daughter. He'd have to keep his guard up at all times.


That night, over dinner, Peter and his daughter chatted about their day. Madeline was so excited about going to the reception tomorrow night and the new outfit she bought.

During dinner, Peter talked about the dinner reception and how he was looking forward to having her meet his new boss but neglected to mention anything about the way his boss was looking at her picture or that his job was on the line. He felt that she didn't need to know.

Peter didn't sleep well that night.


Saturday morning came and Peter and his daughter did their household chores until it was time to get ready.

Madeline spent alot of extra time in the bathroom taking a nice, hot bubble bath. She wanted to look good tonight and make her daddy proud.

In the tub she picked up her razor and spent some extra time shaving under her arms and along her toned legs. She then smiled as she spread her long legs apart and ran the razor over her pussy lips. Normally she kept just a little 'landing strip' above her smooth slit but today she decided to shave herself completely. It felt so sexy.

After drying off Madeline spent some extra time on her hair and make-up. She had already done both her finger and toe nails in a bright pink gloss.

The busty teen smiled as she slipped on a tiny sheer black thong panty and pulled it up her legs and over her hips. She knew that with the dress she had picked out she didn't want any panty lines showing.

The she stepped into a pair of strappy sandals with a 5" stiletto heel and fastened the strap around each ankle. Looking at herself in the mirror, in just her thong and heels, she smiled as she realized how hot she looked. Her ass was incredible and her tummy was toned to perfection and sported a little belly ring. Her huge, moouth watering DD's looked amazing. She had begun to feel they were a little too big but decided to hold off on any breast reduction surgery until well after college.

Madeline then stepped into the red sequin gown she had bought yesterday and struggled to pull up the tight fitting dress up and over her voluptuous body.

Pulling the single halter strap up over her neck she adjusted the front to cover her massive mams as she looked at her reflection.

"Oh wow." she said to herself as she realized it looked better now than when she tried it on at the store yesterday.

The form fitting gown was low cut in the front and showed off alot of her impressive cleavage while the single neck strap was the only thing holding the daring dress up. With her back bare down to her waist she wasn't able to wear a bra with this hot outfit and the thin material was the only thing holding her breasts and keeping them from spilling out.

The gown hugged her bubble butt like it had been painted on. The sexy gown went down to almost the floor but had a large slit cut up the side, almost to Madeline's hip, which showed off her shapely legs with her every step and another reason she couldn't wear anything more than a thong underneath.

The stacked teen put on a pair of dangling earrings, an anklet around her ankle and a necklace with a small cross on it which dangled between the valley of her huge hooters.

After a final check of her hair and make-up Madeline went back to her room and picked up the tiny matching clutch purse. Inside she had already put in her driver's license, a credit card, some cash and two condoms her father made her get a couple of years ago 'just in case' and promised to take them with her whenever she went out. Madeline smiled as she thought about the condoms. She knew her father's intentions were good but never really found the time for dating much. Her schoolwork always came first and she planned to remain a virgin until the time was right.

Heading down the stairs she saw her father sitting on the couch wearing a nice suit and tie.

"Ready or not here I come!" she announced as began to descend the stairs.

Peter looked up and his jaw dropped as he watched his lovely daughter coming down the stairs dressed in her super sexy outfit. She looked like a walking wet dream and, if she wasn't his daughter, he'd be having some pretty naughty thoughts right about now.

"Uh...wow hon..." he stammered as he watched her every move, "you...um look really good."

"Thanks daddy." Madeline said as she reached the bottom of the staircase and spun around giving her father a complete 360 degree view of her fantastic body dressed to thrill, "I'm glad you like it. Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah..." Peter answered as he swallowed hard as he realized that this evening might be a little more difficult to control than he originally had hoped.

Madeline wrapped a little shawl around her shoulders as she walked over to the door.

Peter felt his heart racing as his eyes seemed glued to his daughter's sexy backside and shapely legs as she walked.

"Damn." he thought to himself as he opened the door and they walked out to his car, "She is pretty darn hot."

After opening the passenger side door he was treated to a nice view of his daughter's bare legs as she slid into the seat and the slit in her dress opened up wide.

"Oh my." he almost said out loud as he watched her cover her legs back up. He'd really need to keep on eye on her he realized. 'Dexler can look all he wants but he better not touch' thought Peter as he raced over into the driver's seat and they drove off to the hotel where the reception was taking place.

What happens at the reception?

Dexler tries to get some hands on time as he dances with Madeline?

Madeline teases Dexler hoping she can help her father?

Dexler tries to get her to go to his hotel room with him?

Dexler feels Madeline up under the table?

Or ????????????

What happens at the reception?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)